Anyone else booked in for a growth scan at 28 weeks?

nlz2468

Reaction score
When i had my 20 week scan they booked me in for a growth scan at 28 weeks is this normal? I am down as high risk so don't know if thats got something to do with it but i thought you only have like 2 scans one around 12weeks and the other at 20weeks so i'm a little confused :wacko:

It is normal if you're high risk, got diabetes, baby is measuring smaller/bigger at scan. They like to keep an eye on things. I think i may get one at around 32 weeks as my son was massive at birth lol. GL thon enjoy another sneaky view at bubs :)

My friend has had 2 extra ones due to 1)she has PCO and thyroid problems and 2)baby is measuring a little smaller..

It can be totally normal to have more than two scans <3

ive got a growth scan booked at 34 weeks, i havent had my 20 week scan yet, this scan was booked by a consultant because my son was big at birth he was 9lb but 2 weeks early so they want to keep an eye on me more (altho i had 4 extra scans last time and they knew he was big) also my sister has type 1 diabetes and i have had thyroid problems in the past, altho there fine now. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->