Anyone else breaking out?

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
I have been breaking out a lot on my chin and I really feel annoyed and dismayed by this one zit in particular. Lemon juice usually takes my breakouts away so I'm going to rub my chin with a lemon tonight and see if it helps.

Anyone else getting spots and where do you get them?

I am. Here and there in random places on my face :( Guess pregnancy glow is not for me!

I have been breaking out a lot on my chin and I really feel annoyed and dismayed by this one zit in particular. Lemon juice usually takes my breakouts away so I'm going to rub my chin with a lemon tonight and see if it helps.

Anyone else getting spots and where do you get them?

My breakouts have actually gotten better since being pregnant but that's not saying much because I had terrible acne before (and I'm 28! I have rotten luck with that) but I do still get some, so I use an all natural volcanic ash and goat's milk soap that works wonders :) If you can get your hands on pure vitamin e oil, slather it on your face before bed and let it soak in and that will help a lot!

Cool, I never thought about using vitamin E to treat breakouts, I gotta give that a try, thanks!

Yes ughh and speaking of pregnancy glow.. the other night my aunt told me I was just glowing!! Uhm.. if my pimples have a glow, than sure. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->