Anyone else can't get enough of their DH?

1stOne

Reaction score
I have read several threads about how annoyed woman are of their significant others but 9 out of 10 times I am the exact opposite. My love for him feels overwhelming since he has given me this precious little girl. All I want to do is hug, kiss and cuddle with him. I have even had a few dreams of he and I getting frisky :haha:

ah i know how you feel :) I miss mine so much when he is gone!

Before I got pregnant and even in the first month I wanted to break up with OH for his suspect behaviour but since then I think we've bonded so much better than before. We spend so much time together now and he is always messaging me when we are at work or if he goes out alone to see his friends. I feel completely the same as you. <3

I love my DH but sometimes in wish he was a little more cuddly. It's just not his nature though. When he actually does cuddle, he pats me like he does our dogs! Ugh. I just want to be close to him.

I feel the same, I love my hubby even more if possible, just want to cuddle him all the time and I really miss him when I am at work!! I too have those dreams of my hubby, and sometimes there's two of him lol!! x

I work from home and when my OH comes home I want to run straight to him and cuddle him, I can hardly keep my hands off of him. He's been in a constant great mood since we found out we were expecting and he's done all the cooking and cleaning. After a horrible marriage I just feel like I've hit the man jackpot ;)

I love my DH dear and he treats me like a princess while I am pregnant ( even when I'm not)
We have our share of ups and downs but I still love him.. even wake up in the nigh and give him a kiss:kiss:

Me too! I didnt think I could love him anymore, but since we found out about baby a whole new side has come out from within him. I simply adore him.:blush:

Yeah, I'm completely head over heels. I feel like the pregancy has made us even closer.

I would say in the same. I live him so much more and I miss him when he's at work. The pregnancy has bought us so much closer................
But if he keeps snoring when I'm struggling to sleep then he is going to find a pillow over his face :) :) x x

Me too :) Hubby and I are so happy and I can't get enough time with him.

Me too! I'm fine at work, but as soon as I get home I feel sad and depressed. I just feel SO lonely until DH gets home. As soon as he gets home I get a cuddle and a kiss and I feel better :)

My DH was literally my saviour when I met him. I met him at a time in my life where I was really low... Nearly to the point of wanting to harm myself. I'd been through the end of a long term relationship (I'd been engaged before and it ended very badly) and also a subsequent relationship had ended. A certain family member who should have been supportive was telling me I was crazy and needed help and that I was two faced and a bitch... For no kind of reason I could think of. So my DH gave me some very much needed love.

He rescued me and that's the top and bottom of it. I'd be nothing without him.

Doesn't mean I haven't had my moments where I want to hit him haha. I guess all guys have their moments! Even knights in shining armour sometimes forget to polish themselves haha.

XxX

yes I love my dh so much I miss him so when he is at work! he works so hard to provide for me and lo. all I want to do is cuddle and I am always saying i love you like twice an hr! now that my belly is showing he is always telling me that i am so beautiful and that he loves me so much!! He is the everything I have ever wanted and more!

Yep, I love my boo! we just have gotten sooo much closer with the baby a whole new level of love :)

I love my husband so so much. Every day I fall more in love with him and wonder how I could be so lucky to be with such a great guy. He provides for me, is considerate of my needs and I know he'll be a great daddy. We share the same vision for the future and love talking to each other about anything. Sure sometimes he gets on my nerves, but overall, I feel I am a very fortunate woman to be with him. <3

Awe, I am loving these sweet posts. Sounds like we are all a bunch of lucky ladies :hugs:

Kaede351- my DH and I rescued each other to. He was in a not so good place mentally and I was getting out of a really bad relationship with an ex.

I love my DH very much and am super thankful to have him as my husband. He's always been supportive of me following my dreams, and he's just as supportive of me now while pregnant. There are days where I feel guilty about slowing down and resting and taking a day off, but he's always good to me and making sure I realize that I *need* to rest. He'll take care of cooking, cleaning, laundry, looking after the chinchillas, and anything else I may need help with, even though he's been putting in long hours at work (10-12 hours on a bad day).

My DH is awesome! <3

I love my DF with all my heart and soul. I wish I could cuddle, kiss and hug him daily and every night but he's a Marine so even though we live together, I dont get to see him all the time :( He's gone until Friday and I'm missing him like crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->