Anyone else can't get enough of their DH?

I SOOOO read you! Although I haven't consciously thought of why I'm being so cuddly and frisky (to an extent :p) with him, but after the MS receded, I'm suddenly sticking to his side all the time.... its a wonder he doesn't get annoyed! :flower:

My DH has always been wonderful and has always put me first. I did not think that it could get better but it definately has...which is amazing cause again he has always been really awesome! We are all definately blessed!!

I can't get enough of DH! Unfortunately, he's been away for the last 9 days on the other end of the country (5500 km away). I'm pretty lonely! He comes home tomorrow though!! YAY!

I am so glad you made this thread! I thought about saying something just like it last week- because I can't get enough time spent with my DH. I can't wait until he gets home every evening, I want to cater to his every need, and when he left last weekend.. I was devastated! I sent him a text this morning just to let him know how great of a husband he is and how blessed I am to have him. I know he's going to be an amazing father :)

I agree with you Luckybreak. It is a whole new level of love. Everyone keeps saying just wait until she is born because it gets even better.

yes!! despite getting frustrated with the one thing I can't stand since becoming pregnant (him smoking cigarettes) I find myself just thinking and telling him I love him so much and always giving him kisses and cuddling. Sex life not so great as I have had issues with being able to comfortably...but that doesn't stop my dreams either :)

All you ladies are so lucky,wish i had the same type of hubby:cry:

totally agree.
love my husband so much. my life would be completely meaningless without him.
we loved each other this much before but there's a whole new level of love now. especially when every night before bed he kisses my tummy and says night night pickle, daddy loves you. makes me wanna cry, but in a good way :D

Same here love my OH he is wonderful and I love we are bringing this little girl in the world together :)

totally agree.
love my husband so much. my life would be completely meaningless without him.
we loved each other this much before but there's a whole new level of love now. especially when every night before bed he kisses my tummy and says night night pickle, daddy loves you. makes me wanna cry, but in a good way :D

Awe, pickle is such a cute nickname!

Same here. We always have had a cuddly relationship, but especially now I just want to be close to him all the time, and I think my sex drive has actually increased.

I'm sure part of it is that he has just been so darn sweet to me through this whole thing and his attention to the baby (such as talking to her in my bump every night) really makes me happy. Part is also all the hormones, because I am getting a bit clingier as time goes by, which makes sense since I will become increasingly dependent on him as labor approaches.

My fiance comes home tomorrow and I cannot wait to cuddle with him!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->