Anyone else can't stop snacking?

HappyJacky

Reaction score
I'm 8 weeks, and to stop the bloating and morning sickess I tried one of the tips on line and went to the small meals every few hours.

It worked on the bloating and MS but now if I don't eat every couple of hours I start feeling :sick:

I'm already overweight, and I'm too tired to do much exercise, althougth I am taking a 30 min brisk walk after lunch. Really worried I'll end up huge!

Jx

I'm the same :hugs:

I get queasy every 2 hours and I normally find that it calms down only if I have a bite to eat.

Don't worry about your weight hun. Your midwife will tell you if there is cause for concern x x

Hey don't worry yourself, you are at the height of bloating and morning sickness, it is OK to not workout and snack! Just get through it!

I do wanna eat all the time although am trying not too, but I think sometimes you have to do what you can to help you feel better. I am really overweight too and really need to try and concentrate the snacking on healthy stuff!!

I do seem to think about food even more now though ! x

I think I'm strange... since my BFP I hate food and have to force myself to eat. So I'm snacking less than before. I miss my old relationship with food. :)

To be honest, what you are doing is WAY more healthy. Eating 5-6 small meals is best to keep your metabolism running fast and keep your energy up. Before getting pregnant, I lost about 100 pounds by eating 5-6 small meals a day (healthy foods). Drinking lots of water also makes you feel less hungry. To keep you feeling full longer, make sure you are getting lots of protein in your diet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->