anyone else cant wait for 'pregnancy glow' to make an appearance

o0Squeaks0o

Mum of a DD and expecting
Reaction score
i think i jinxed myself my pregnancy with DD was wonderful even with a few complications felt fantastic, always was glowing and have spent the rest of the time since telling everyone during Brooke's pregnancy was the best I've ever felt and can't wait to do it again. well this time round i feel like shrek ! im so tired my face always looks ill lol my skin has got so dry feel like I've turned into a reptile with scales and nothing is rehydrating it, my eyes are so dull with no sparkle , i just feel really gross.... its just the total opposite to last time. im hoping i will get a bit of glow at some point. anyone else feeling like a monster now lol ?

Instead of a glow, all I got was dry skin and acne :dohh: Hoping that will change any day now!!! haha

glad im not on my own here i keep saying im going into hiding til my due date lol. xx

Im the same! Dry, itchy and seem to be getting some spots :( where is this so called glow?!

My spots and oily skin/hair glow if that counts?! Lol

Yep, still waiting for my glow too. My skin has been breaking out like crazy pimples and fever blisters, to top it all off the hair dresser cut my hair too short. The only beautiful things on my body right now are my nails and my growing belly.

Before getting pregnant i knew about the so called glow, but during it.. No. No signs of it. Every day in the beginning was awful, the ooziness, morning sickness. After that passed, nothing really happened as well, i just gained some weight and kept taking care of my body so i wouldnt get too big stretch marks. :D But by now im very sure that the so called "glow" is an urban legend.

I'm still waiting for it lol!!!
I got some energy about 2 weeks ago and that's disappeared again too :(

OMG my skin is sooooo dry - I look a state. And my hair is super greasy -I only seem to get one day out of it!

Oh I'm glad im not alone!! My hair recently got better and stopped being greasy, thank god! But I always look pale and ill, several spots (which is very unfair considering I never had spots before!) and so constantly tired it's crazy! Everytime I see a doc,midwife,friend,family they all say how tired I look! Had several blood tests all normal so no aneamia. So nearly 24 weeks and still feel crap! Where is my bloody glow?!?

phew .... i don't feel so lonely now !! if any of you ladies do find this glow .... please share it with us ladies :winkwink:

Not exactly glowing all over.... only the spots on my chin are.

*cheesed off*

Pregnancy glow doesnt exsist, it was invented by scared partners that didnt want to get their heads kicked in :)

Yep... Never felt so unattractive in my life...spots, pale, not looking pregnant- just fat! And due to extreme tiredness i am lazy and therefore boring!

Thought i' be happy, happy and full of enthusiasm AND have my bump to dress up and show off :(

My "glow" comes from a good bronzer :haha: My OH does tell me I'm glowing when I'm not wearing any though. I think he's just being nice because I certainly don't feel attractive ATM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->