Anyone else changing their minds about TTC, after theyve DTD?!

babyblog

Reaction score
Hiya, i posted some threads a whilse ago about being mega broody. My LO is just over 4 months. We thought we should wait a couple of years to try for number 2, but idecided not to go back on the pill as it really affected my cycles when i was TTC my LO.So basically we have been NTNP.I haven't really been working my dates out, but obv i have some awareness of what cycle day im on.

Last month we happened to get frisky and i knew it was CD 14, so i actually made us stop as worried about getting preg, cos of work and what others would think. This month however i went with the flow-we DTD on cd 12.With my cycles being 28 days, i guess i woudl ov on cd14, so in theory i could have been fertile on cd12. Now im in limbo, i ghet excited at thought of being preggers, but also worried.we go on hols in July and i really wana drink, plus my maternity pay would be effected if i was preggers again as im not at work when my qualifying week is.

Anyone going with the flow but then thinking UHoh what have i done? :dohh:

I think it's easy to doubt yourself. At the time something seems fine until you think it through and then think well maybe that wasn't the best idea ever. I'm sure whatever way it goes it will work out. :hugs: Maybe it's your time to be pregnant and if not you can enjoy some wonderful drinks in July. :hugs:

Hey hun,

My theory is what will be will be. I think if you are NTNP you are really trying and to hell with it - if you fall it was meant to be and you will sort something out. Ollie will then have a lil bro or sis close in age and you get more time off with him. If it doesn;t happen yet, you get a drink fuelled holiday and more money. Win win situation i'd say ;)

Good luck and happy baby making!
xx

I think Mylyn said it all! agreed!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mlyn is always right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

except when shes wronggggggggg, but yes ur right about this x

Just coz you have a 28 day cycle hun it doesn't mean that you OV on day 14, you could OV CD10-CD17.

Que sara sara and all that!

yeah i know, but when i got preggy with my bubs i had 28 day cycle and ovd day 14 so i think i pretty much know :)

I went through this last cycle hun. I came off bcp and decided that we were going to ntnp, about 3 weeks in to my cycle I had a change of heart and decided I didn't want to be pregnant right then. I spent the next fortnight stressing and taking about a million pregnancy tests. We were lucky though and I got my period on day 45.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->