Anyone else cold all the time?!

ElmoBumpToBe

Reaction score
Don't remember having this in my previous pregnancies but I seem to get cold so easily and start shaking and shivering ridiculously lol anyone else?

Yep I'm terrible! I'm a freezer anyway but this coldness I have had is something else! I'm laid on sofa with heating on full under a blanket with all my hands under cos I end up warm under blanket but then ice cold hands n nose! I said yesterday this being cold is driving me mad! I'm 6w2d x

Me too! It's awful, I had it in my last pregnancy too. I'm 8 weeks 3 days.

I wonder why it makes us cold! Doesn't help that I am already a freezer, I'm going to get some kind of hand n feet warmer cos I can't bear it when I'm warm under a blanket then freezing cold hands nose n feet even tho ive got socks n slippers on! X

Me. I'm so sick of it. I can barely get anything done because I'm always too cold to function properly. Can't wait for summer! I want to feel some heat in my bones.

Hanni that's exactly what I said yesterday its awful in it being so cold x

Elmo I just seen your question about where in Yorkshire to have scan, do people really need to put there negativity on there like that about miscarriage! U was only asking about where to go, not for peoples negative stories about how many mc they have had, just puts more worry upon me when I see stuff like that! I'm from Leeds originally but in Wales now x

Omg this is me lately! I didn't realise it could be to do with pregnancy!

Elmo I just seen your question about where in Yorkshire to have scan, do people really need to put there negativity on there like that about miscarriage! U was only asking about where to go, not for peoples negative stories about how many mc they have had, just puts more worry upon me when I see stuff like that! I'm from Leeds originally but in Wales now x

Oh god I haven't seen it I better go look! It hasn't come up in my subscribed thread thingy xx

Hopefully aw I really don't think it was meant negatively at all, people just automatically tell you their own heartbreaking experience I guess. Xx

WanaBaba - neither did I, I haven't had it before so that's why I asked, looks like it must be lol I swear your meant to be warmer when your pregnant?! X

Yeh I didn't think she meant it buy I just thought why put about miscarriage when your asking about somewhere for a scan cos u don't wanna be worrying about mc! Think ive just seen so much on here about them it's frustrating sometimes! My hormones r defo high this week lol x

I understood what you meant Hun and appreciated the comment. It is hard when your looking into scans with worry and of course then your hear about the scans that didn't have a happy ending and you start thinking will that be me? :(

Yeh I've had a lot of worry with that n it made me a bit paranoid! Trying to be positive now tho n trying to skip through the sad stories n comments cos I've defo seen enough! I'm so cramps n a hey today, even my hips ache! X

yeah! me! i remember being very warm in my other pregnancies... weird!

I was with my last pregnancy but warm so far this one. I remember my hands and feet always being cold when pregnant with DD. Either one is unpleasant but being in Florida I hope it switches to cold soon lol.

I am so cold too! I sit on the floor by the radiator every night, I'm never normally cold!

Me I'm freezing brrrrrrrrrrrrr! Apart from when I have a hot flush lol!

I hope I don't have this being cold all through my pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->