Anyone else come up with 100 things that are wrong with your reproductive system?

readyformore

Reaction score
2 months ago, I blamed my lack of conception on my husband's sperm. Not for any particular reason. Just because. I started him on a multivitamin.

1 month ago, my thyroid was at fault. My level had been elevated, but now it's back to normal.

4 days ago, I had a progesterone deficiency.

Today, it's an immune system issue.

:wacko:

Other people do this, right?

My OH works in hot environment where his nuts are getting roasted - so I figure it must be him....

Seriously though I don't even know if we do have any issues, I'm going to have to have us DTD at the right time for a few months before I decide that!

Let's see...this morning I was convinced that I am allergic to DH's sperm; not the case, but I felt better.

I too have had thyroid issues, but that was in my head.

I have been in early menopause.

I have had cancer.

Everything I eat, drink, breathe, sleep on, clean with, and wear has caused me to be infertile.

My DD being a teenager has caused me to be infertile.:wacko:

You are so not alone on this one! :hugs:

Or coke (as in the drink not the drug)

https://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&sugexp=gsihc&xhr=t&q=can+coke+affect+male+fertility&cp=25&pf=p&sclient=psy&rlz=1R2SUNC_enGB383&source=hp&aq=0n&aqi=&aql=f&oq=can+coke+affect+male+fert&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=e7533ca47c385e9f&biw=1440&bih=723

I also have had or have early menopause and cancer, and I've diagnosed myself with PCOS a few times. :haha:

I also do not ovulate, I have a short LP, and my cervix is not sperm friendly.

I'm sure there are more. :dohh:

I just need to fill my doctor in on all of these, because I'm SURE he'll agree. C'mon I have a degree from the University Medical School of Google. Sheesh, people give me some credit!!:amartass:

Oh, I forgot that one! I have been in premature menopause as well. . . that was 6 months ago though.

https://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&sugexp=gsihc&xhr=t&q=can+coke+affect+male+fertility&cp=25&pf=p&sclient=psy&rlz=1R2SUNC_enGB383&source=hp&aq=0n&aqi=&aql=f&oq=can+coke+affect+male+fert&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=e7533ca47c385e9f&biw=1440&bih=723

And 3 weeks ago, I saw a study linking microwave popcorn to infertility. I'd believe caffeine would affect fertility before I'd believe popcorn would!

Oh, I forgot about PCOS and progesterone issues! Lol

I have also had every vitamin deficiency under the sun. Because people really get scurvey these days, lol. :haha:

And 3 weeks ago, I saw a study linking microwave popcorn to infertility. I'd believe caffeine would affect fertility before I'd believe popcorn would!

I think any microwaved or grilled food is supposed to cause infertility! Lol

I think any microwaved or grilled food is supposed to cause infertility! Lol

I thought it was anything cooked in a frying pan!?!

Maybe we should just roast all of our food in an open fire pit in the back yard.

I have also had every vitamin deficiency under the sun. Because people really get scurvey these days, lol. :haha:

They actually do in the west coast of Scotland, it was in the paper recently :haha: but that's because of a lack of fruit and veg in the diet...

No, not food cooked over an open fire, because the fat from the food drips into the flames, causing a flre up, which then chars the food, which will give you cancer, and then you will be infertile, lol.

So. . . just go vegetarian then?
We wouldn't have to worry about how our meat is prepared.

But, then we would be anemic from lack of iron. . . .

They actually do in the west coast of Scotland, it was in the paper recently :haha: but that's because of a lack of fruit and veg in the diet...

Now I feel badly. :cry:

Don't feel bad that people would rather eat deep fried pizza than salad - it's a lifestyle choice :wacko:

I've been shamed into cutting down my coffee CD10 onwards just from reading this forum - I must be getting desperate.

Too much information ladies, it's a dangerous thing.

Now I feel badly. :cry:

I wouldn't I have family from the west coast of Scotland and they wouldn't feel bad about it :D

So. . . just go vegetarian then?
We wouldn't have to worry about how our meat is prepared.

But, then we would be anemic from lack of iron. . . .

We can't go vegetarian in the UK as all our vegetables from abroad come with e.coli :sick:

Well today I've decided that fresh air and filtered water are causing me to have fertility issues :D

Maybe we should just roast all of our food in an open fire pit in the back yard.

As long as you raise and butcher the animals yourself. But, don't feed them your grass, because the soil is polluted and that causes infertility!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->