Anyone else come up with 100 things that are wrong with your reproductive system?

I am 5'1" and my weight fluctuates between 110-115 lbs

You weigh as much as one of my butt cheeks!! :haha:

I've put on weight since I had DS, but I was fluffy when I got preg with him. Damn the tasty food & my lack of willpower!

I think I am just luckier with the weight bc I am Asian- but, my diet really is terrible at times, lol. I eat McDonalds for breakfast every damn morning! I pick up a week's worth of McMuffins at a time and freeze them. I will probably drop dead in my car one day at the drive thru window! :haha:

My hair has been red, lighter brown, and in the summer I usually put blonde highlights in it and lighten my base, lol. If it weren't the for the fact that I am Asian, I wouldn't know what my natural haircolor is anymore!

I've had: blonde, red, brown, purple & pink hair. I'm a gal that likes color :thumbup:

My DH does not like the amount of money I spend at the salon every month, lol.

My dr told me I jacked up my metabolism from not eating enough, so when I do eat, it's usually something tasty but incredibly bad :haha: I'm working on that, slowly losing weight, but it will prob always be an issue for me :wacko:

My DH struggles with his weight; he pretty much always had to starve himself to make weight in the Army; he's tried it all. We figure that we will probably have short fat kids, lol. He's a red head too, so I am sure it'll be a jacked up! lol

I try to eat every 3 hours...4 mini- meals and a 9pm snack....keeps metabolism going...

hair dying..I'm not creative:shrug: I dye it blondish and since we're confessing here I get my 15 DD to try different hair colours and live through her:rofl: She's had so many hair colours I'm surprised she's got any hair left:haha:

Indigo what part of the world do you live? Usually not many people around during the day everyone's usually sleeping when I'm awake:haha:

Usa

Lived in Sydney for 2 years...Love Oz....Sydney, Melbourne, Byron Bay...

We live in Melbourne..well just outside of Melbourne:haha: I'm Canadian and DH is Australian so I met him Canada and we had kids there and then we decided to come over and see his way of living a few years ago. Wish we would have come over alot sooner the kids love it here and I really don't miss the cold winters. Kids have lost their accent though and now sound like thier dad so I'm kinda the odd one out:rofl: The down side I guess is that family is a long way away and DH's family he hasn't really talked to in years so can be a bit lonely at times.

We live in Melbourne..well just outside of Melbourne:haha: I'm Canadian and DH is Australian so I met him Canada and we had kids there and then we decided to come over and see his way of living a few years ago. Wish we would have come over alot sooner the kids love it here and I really don't miss the cold winters. Kids have lost their accent though and now sound like thier dad so I'm kinda the odd one out:rofl: The down side I guess is that family is a long way away and DH's family he hasn't really talked to in years so can be a bit lonely at times.

When we lived there, we had 1 trip home per year paid for by my OH's company...That made things easier...Do you take a trip once in a while?

We bring my mum over for a month or six weeks every year and that pretty much gives us our family fix for the year:rofl: She just went back on June 17 :wacko: I love her to death but 6 weeks is a long vacation:haha:

Ha ha Just read all of this thread, you are funny ladies!
I didn´t dye my hair when I was pregnant, didn´t help I lost it anyway. So now I dye every few weeks, I feel too old otherwise.
As to blaming things I think I obsess too much, that I am too stressed, that my CM is too acid, that I eat too much fruit, not enough exercise, or too much, OH´s sperm and the microwave. I know in my heart it is just a numbers game and my time will come but whist I´m waiting I do find reasons, I just try not to believe in them too hard.

I drink Coke, I love them combination of caffeine and sugar LOL, only have about 2 cans a week though, can't be that, oh I know it's becuase my OH drinks at least 3 cans a day!

Lately I've been putting a semi permanent colour through my hair, as I'm getting a few greys - my hair is naturally really dark so the greys are really noticeable!

If I'm not overthinking, I know that we haven't had enough appropriately timed :sex: but that's a bit of a boring explanation.

Duh! I forgot to blame my cell phone! I am always on it, so it's either the waves from the cell getting me or that I am always on the phone, so DH and I have less sex! :haha:

Duh! I forgot to blame my cell phone! I am always on it, so it's either the waves from the cell getting me or that I am always on the phone, so DH and I have less sex! :haha:

I totally forgot about the cell phone!!! THAT'S IT!!

*holds up her left hand*..I must confess, I am a bottle blonde and have been since I was 14yrs old..so that's *counts on her fingers*..like 25 yrs:shock:

I have tried to read through most of the posts.. and no wonder I am having a problem..I have / will break most of the fertility rules:rofl:

I dye my hair (and have done since I was 17) I drink diet coke (caffiene free) and Im definitely fluffy! I am doomed!!:dohh:

I don't use a mobile phone :rofl: I know I'm the only person alive that doesn't use one:blush: DH has an iphone,DD has an iphone and DS has a phone that flips with a little keybord thingy and they have all tried to get me to use one:wacko: but I forget it or I turn it off so I don't have to use it:happydance: I don't have a microwave either:dohh: when our last one stopped working I realized I was only heating veggies in it and I have a stove for that:thumbup: Hard to believe my career is working with technology:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->