Anyone else come up with 100 things that are wrong with your reproductive system?

How would the sperm get to the uterus if you were in a bubble?

May as well just eat processed food and be infertile, but have great sex.

If I can't be super fertile, I at least want to have good sex and eat whatever I want!! (As I type drinking a can of coke, lol).

How would the sperm get to the uterus if you were in a bubble?

May as well just eat processed food and be infertile, but have great sex.

If I can't be super fertile, I at least want to have good sex and eat whatever I want!! (As I type drinking a can of coke, lol).

Well, I was thinking that my non-cancer causing plastic bubble would be hermaticaly sealed with slot, like the bank drive through, where DH could just leave his deposit, lol.

Then I would just use my organic softcup. :happydance:

:growlmad:.....I would kill for a can of Coke right now....:growlmad:

Seriously, though.... I am very close to chucking it all and just hoping for the best...at least for just a cycle or two...:shy:

Well next cycle DH and I are winging it and doing as we please (no temping, CBFM, CM observations, etc).

It's our wedding anniversary next month and if no BFP this cycle then I want fun and hot & horny :sex: rather than baby making :sex: whilst we're away celebrating our anniversary :)

Seriously, though.... I am very close to chucking it all and just hoping for the best...at least for just a cycle or two...:shy:

I really don't think one soda is a make it or break it deal. My doctor told me today, there isn't any one soda or cup of coffee that is going to prevent a woman from conceiving. Law of averages...that's what I try to manage. :hugs:

Well next cycle DH and I are winging it and doing as we please (no temping, CBFM, CM observations, etc).

It's our wedding anniversary next month and if no BFP this cycle then I want fun and hot & horny :sex: rather than baby making :sex: whilst we're away celebrating our anniversary :)

Happy early anniversary! :happydance:

I really don't think one soda is a make it or break it deal. My doctor told me today, there isn't any one soda or cup of coffee that is going to prevent a woman from conceiving. Law of averages...that's what I try to manage. :hugs:

Afraid when I fancy a can of coke I have one :thumbup:

Heh heh unless you actually use the soda after :sex: as some kind of douche I think the doctor's right :haha::haha::haha:

Ok, so how many per day are allowed...Did he say?

Well, next cycle is not our Anniversary, but I think we should wing it over here in support of your anniversary....:flower:

..if i am even capable of it.....

Ok, so how many per day are allowed...Did he say?

Um, well, I'm onto my second can today. I usually have one, sometimes I have 2.

In pregnancy, you are allowed 1 cup of coffee per day. Coffee has a lot more caffeine in it than coke (don't remember exactly what the milligram dosage is), but I do remember researching and finding 1-2 cokes per day is acceptable.

It's not just the caffeine, though....Can easily drink non-caf Coke..

I miss the days of being wired on Caffiene:cry: Now I just muddle through a shell of my former self:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->