Anyone else come up with 100 things that are wrong with your reproductive system?

Well ladies, it seems we are all well & truely screwed :thumbup: The world is conspiring against us, but you know what? This is to you world :finger: :haha:

:growlmad:.....I would kill for a can of Coke right now....:growlmad:

Seriously, though.... I am very close to chucking it all and just hoping for the best...at least for just a cycle or two...:shy:

I really don't think one soda is a make it or break it deal. My doctor told me today, there isn't any one soda or cup of coffee that is going to prevent a woman from conceiving. Law of averages...that's what I try to manage. :hugs:

Ok, so how many per day are allowed...Did he say?

He said two caffeinated drinks a day are fine. I drink caff free Coke for the flavor, like you said. As far as the sugar goes, he said sugar is never recommended for any diet, but trying to avoid it is nearly impossible. If you drink a Coke, then don't eat a candy bar. He made a very good point to me today, if I wasn't unhealthy before, then stop worrying about all of it.

I am 5'1" and my weight fluctuates between 110-115 lbs; 10 of that was from when I quit smoking- so I am going to ease up a little on the diet. I had a Mt. Dew with dinner tonight and it was fab! :happydance:

:growlmad:.....I would kill for a can of Coke right now....:growlmad:

Seriously, though.... I am very close to chucking it all and just hoping for the best...at least for just a cycle or two...:shy:

I really don't think one soda is a make it or break it deal. My doctor told me today, there isn't any one soda or cup of coffee that is going to prevent a woman from conceiving. Law of averages...that's what I try to manage. :hugs:

Ok, so how many per day are allowed...Did he say?

He said two caffeinated drinks a day are fine. I drink caff free Coke for the flavor, like you said. As far as the sugar goes, he said sugar is never recommended for any diet, but trying to avoid it is nearly impossible. If you drink a Coke, then don't eat a candy bar. He made a very good point to me today, if I wasn't unhealthy before, then stop worrying about all of it.

I am 5'1" and my weight fluctuates between 110-115 lbs; 10 of that was from when I quit smoking- so I am going to ease up a little on the diet. I had a Mt. Dew with dinner tonight and it was fab! :happydance:

I'm 2 inches taller and . . . a LOT heavier. But, I feel like I have a really good diet. And, I'm only 5# heavier than when I conceived my DD, so I know that weight isn't my issue.

I exercise regularly (and I'm not just saying I walk my dog around the block. I vigorously exercise on my stair climber for 30 minutes, 3X a week).

I'm not stressing too much about my diet. I don't eat organic, buy most eveything is homemade (aside from weekly pizza) and I eat tons of fruit/veggies and a decent amount of calcium from milk, cheese, and yogurt. Probably the 2 cans of coke and the slice of apple pie won't help my desire to be 10# thinner, but I don't really care about that today.

I have wondered if the extra 10lbs was causing me a problem, but I really don't think I am overweight. My diet is not the best; I love to eat, I just can't cook, lol.

I have wondered if the extra 10lbs was causing me a problem, but I really don't think I am overweight. My diet is not the best; I love to eat, I just can't cook, lol.

5'1" and 115#? No, your weight is not the problem my friend. I don't think I've weighted 115 since 7th grade, lol!

5'1" and 115#? No, your weight is not the problem my friend. I don't think I've weighted 115 since 7th grade, lol!

I think I just like to worry! Lol. Sometimes I wish DH had a sperm problem so I could deflect some of my angst, lol. I know, awful. :nope:

I think I just like to worry! Lol. Sometimes I wish DH had a sperm problem so I could deflect some of my angst, lol. I know, awful. :nope:

I was thinking that the other day:blush: Your wieght isn't a problem..I'm about 5'2 and weigh around the same as you and was told weight is perfect :) I have blamed hubby at various times:brat: but its kinda hard to make that stick in my head cause his count was above average. I've now been thinking because I don't absorb B12 it has to be that:haha: or I also think it could be all the cleaning products I use...could also be my hair dye..or I could have a hostile enviroment for Spermies...I tell ya I can come up with a million:rofl:

I tried to blame my haircolor, but these roots gets touched up, every month, no matter what! Lol :happydance:

Yep...there are some things that will happen no matter what and dying my hair is one of them:dance:

I have never dyed my hair...but I am starting to notice a new white hair almost every week, now...I will probably have to start next year when I turn 40. :growlmad:

I have never dyed my hair...but I am starting to notice a new white hair almost every week, now...I will probably have to start next year when I turn 40. :growlmad:

I've been coloring mine since I was 18. Lol

I've been coloring mine since I was 18. Lol

Because you like to, i imagine?

Because on the left side of my head I have had a grey patch since then, lol.

Really? At 18?

Do you ever get creative with your color just for fun? My sister has been coloring it for a few years now and she was a redhead for xmas!

My hair has been red, lighter brown, and in the summer I usually put blonde highlights in it and lighten my base, lol. If it weren't the for the fact that I am Asian, I wouldn't know what my natural haircolor is anymore!

My hair has been red, lighter brown, and in the summer I usually put blonde highlights in it and lighten my base, lol. If it weren't the for the fact that I am Asian, I wouldn't know what my natural haircolor is anymore!

See..that would be more fun...I shouldn't dread it like I do...if it's for fun and not just to cover your grays...

Maybe I should start now...

See..that would be more fun...I shouldn't dread it like I do...if it's for fun and not just to cover your grays...

Maybe I should start now...

I've always figured that haircolor is one of those things; if you don't like how it turns out, just dye it back. Lol. My hair has taken a lot of abuse over the years, but it is so much fun! :happydance:

I am 5'1" and my weight fluctuates between 110-115 lbs

You weigh as much as one of my butt cheeks!! :haha:

I've put on weight since I had DS, but I was fluffy when I got preg with him. Damn the tasty food & my lack of willpower!

I've had: blonde, red, brown, purple & pink hair. I'm a gal that likes color :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->