Anyone else completely exhausted?

Momto4monkeys

Reaction score
Some days I am almost constantly moving. I get the odd spurt of being sleepy, or nodding off but today I am completely exhausted. I don't want to do anything at all. I've already ad a nap, I've had some caffeine and still...all I want to do is lay down and do nothing at all. I even feel lazy typing this, and I'm having to go back and hit key that I didn't press hard enough.

Anyone else? I hope I'm just having an 'off' day...

Yes this is me 5/7 days . It so awful and I've got so much to do every day so it's really frustrating x I'm taking iron etc but nope I could still sleep all day if I could

Incredibly. But I've also got a horrible cold which isn't helping at all. Even though I feel like I could sleep, I can't even when I try. :( :cry:

I'm not too bad during the day but early evening I feel like I should be in bed and when I do go to bed, I have trouble sleeping! Sigh :dohh:

Completely.
It really sucks compared to the energy spike I experienced in second trimester :(

Yep me I am soooo tired. I have a 21 month old toddler and he is always on the go I feel so bad as I can't be my usual energetic self for him but he seems like his sleeping is finally improving and sleeping almost 12 hours a night but that is still not enough for me!! I just hope some sort of energy comes back before I go into labor if I am to tired to run around after a toddler how am I suppose to push out a baby lol

Me... I would love nothing more than to lounge around and nap all day! And for someone to bring me meals in bed while I watch movies. Now I'm getting carried away... But yes, already so exhausted and my work has gotten more demanding and stressful which is really wearing me out. I'll be done at the end of the month and I cannot wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->