Anyone else completely gone off sex?

We haven't had sex since my bfp so it must be a month or more now. I just feel so sick I couldn't imagine it. My hubby has been so sweet really helpful which is not really like him so I feel like he deserves some!!

My SO lives three hours away for work (moving home today :D ) but normally when we see each other it has been a week or more and we dtd quite regularly. Poor guy, lately I have just felt nauseous and wanted to nap

Same here! Or when it hits that I do want to, he doesn't or he's asleep. I feel like 99% of the time I don't want to be touched at all, let alone have sex.

I have never been one to really crave it while pregnant...but my poor husband....

We completed this pregnancy through IVF so we were not allowed any sex for 2 weeks before transfer and now I have a hematoma so we are on pelvic rest. Poor guy hasn't had ANY since like the middle of January!

I have a combo of sex drive loss due to nausea/fatigue and not wanting to hurt the baby, but we have DTD several times since our BFP, nothing like a complete cut off- just once in a while. My DH's sex drive has gone through the roof though. Poor guy wants it whenever now and that used to be me lol. He doesn't know how to handle the woman who once told him that I was always a certain level of horny suddenly not wanting a thing to do with dtd.... I hope the second Trimester finds my drive again or my DH is gong to go insane.

This really made me giggle...i hope it gets better for u in second tri. ..For ur hubby's sake lol xxx

I have never been one to really crave it while pregnant...but my poor husband....

We completed this pregnancy through IVF so we were not allowed any sex for 2 weeks before transfer and now I have a hematoma so we are on pelvic rest. Poor guy hasn't had ANY since like the middle of January!

ohh wow...that's a long time. ..its good he's been so understanding. ..i don't know what my hubby would do

I'm the opposite. I really want to do it. My sex drive is through the roof but as I'm early days I'm too scared to do it incase I start spotting. That would freak me out. I was the same last pregnancy. Didn't start having sex again until after I'd seen the baby all well. It'll be the same this time

I have been feeling so nauseated and tired I do not want to have sex either. :wacko:

THIS. Preach on! i can barely make it to and from bathroom, let alone sex. Makes me more nauseous just thinking about it.

I have been feeling so nauseated and tired I do not want to have sex either. :wacko:

THIS. Preach on! i can barely make it to and from bathroom, let alone sex. Makes me more nauseous just thinking about it.

This is totally me as well! Hubby is fine about it - good job really as I can't see him getting any in the near future!!

Me! No sex drive whatsoever right now. I'm just so tired, and actually come to think of it I think hubby is experiencing symptomatic symptoms. Haha. He's always tired and bloated too! :rofl:

I'm 9 weeks and up until now I have had no real desire to dtd much to DH annoyance we had a chat about it a couple of weeks ago and I said I'll try more. ...but i just don't feel like it. ..

anyone else ?? X

I was told one should avoid sex during the first trimester since this is a critical time when the baby is developing. To be on the same side, it's good to be off sex until second trimester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->