Anyone else constantly starving???

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
I cant stop eating!! :wacko: anyone else dealing with this constant hunger stuff??? I have thrown up once today, but besides that just SO hungry lol

Right there with you! One minute I'll be nauseous and then I'll smell something and I'll get starving but as soon as I think of eating anything my stomach turns and I'm nauseous all over again. But the starvation and extreme thirst are both for real!

Right there with you! One minute I'll be nauseous and then I'll smell something and I'll get starving but as soon as I think of eating anything my stomach turns and I'm nauseous all over again. But the starvation and extreme thirst are both for real!

Yes! So thirsty!! I haven't had too much nausea yet. But I'm only 3 weeks 5 days roughly according to my preggo app!

I've pretty much been starving 24/7 since early on. I find it frustration, to be honest. I just want a normal appetite back. Even when I was sick / nauseous, I was still starving 24/7 (but could get certain foods down, so was eating those constantly).

Im already starving. Really trying to eat well this time round and not over eat.

YES! I was this way with most of my pregnancies. Just can't get enough to eat! I'm doing better now that I'm almost 18 weeks along, but I ate constantly for the first few months. ugh.

I just found out I'm pregnant on Monday, but since last weekend I haven't been able to get enough food!

This was me during first trimester. Like I had to just keep eating to avoid feeling sick. Thankfully now in 2nd trimester it has subsided. But not before gaining quite a few extra pounds. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->