Anyone else counting down to April 1st?

Good to see u come back mzhwd :p good luck with this cycle I hope you don't need ivf :p

Only 1week now til my 4d hd live scan :D cnt wait

Hey guys glad to hear rhat all is well. I'm at another cycle of ttc. This is the story of my life or at least it feels like it presently lol. Yes, time did zoom by. I can't believe that you're in your second trimester either Mummy.

I'm glad that my insurance starting the 1st of the year will cover fertility treatment cause the price is outrageous. I wasn't too sure about going all the way with the ivf, but now I just want to get all of it over with the quickest way possible.

The insurance thing is good!!! Good luck!

I think some of my symptoms are starting to mellow out and I think that's normal. Breast tenderness is a lot less noticeable. I'm less nauseated but still tired but coming out of it. Is this what it's supposed to start feeling like? I'm 10w2d now.

I'm not sure as Only main symptom I had is heartburn which seems to be bad these days lol

Mummy my sis has the prep machine i know she was telling me how great it was now i wish i was listening to what she was actually saying about it lol i was out of it the night she was talking about it but i know she loves it.

Mzwid good luck hun & you never know when it will happen but it will hang in there x

Diddy yep i think most symptoms wear off or change around 11/12 week mark not for me though. Ds caught some sickness bug from school & i've been up all night with him vomiting it definitely scared me knowing my pregnancy will be dampered with hg & vomiting again arrgh but gotta try not be put off & think of babies lol

My op is next week & all i'm thinking is once done back to ttc i can't wait

Thanks guys

Your procedure is right around the corner Mom2Sam. I know you are excited.

Diddy I'm sure it's probably normal. Everyone is different so as long as your appointments are going swell, I wouldn't put too much thought into it. Soon you'll be feeling the baby move around. I'm sure that's going to be super exciting.

How's MolGold doing?

Mummy have you found a house yet?

Nope no such luck with a house yet there seems to be very few in the area at the moment :(

I woke up this morning to some bright red spotting. It was very little, I'm not cramping but it was just really odd.....I'm supposed to go to a work conference today but going a bit late so I can call my doctor.

This is normal right?

As long as there's no crampin u should be fine diddy :D I actually found out why u had that bleed early on, my placenta is anterior and with that comes high chances of bleeds, what in sayin here is something so simple can cause it but defo get checked out to put your mind at rest :D

image.jpgThey said that about my placenta but didn't tell me I was more likely to bleed. They had me come for an ultrasound heart rate 160. I measured 12w and should have been closer to 11w. Said they're leaving my dates the same.

View attachment 822255They said that about my placenta but didn't tell me I was more likely to bleed. They had me come for an ultrasound heart rate 160. I measured 12w and should have been closer to 11w. Said they're leaving my dates the same.

They didn't even tell me mine was just that it was in my 20week scan notes so I curiously googled it and it said ur more likely to av bleeds and takes longer to feel baby moving.

Nice scan pic and glad all is well

Hope everyone is good

Such a cute scan pic scan Diddy love it

Was scheduled to have my surgery yesterday but got cancelled due to someone else needing it more urgently. They let me know 3 days before my surgery but guess they had said it was subject to change. Anyways they resceduled it for end of Dec to which i rang & said i'm not happy with such a short notice of cancellation & then to wait another month again. Lady said she couldn't promise anything earlier but then i got a call today to say they have had a cancellation so can now fit me in for 1st Dec to which i said yes plz! So it's just over a week which isn't too bad

How are you ladies doing what has everyone been upto, ds feeling better but now dh feeling under weather but he's been good helping me re decorate ds room & assembling furniture after wrk, he can rest ths weekend & i'l let him put his feet up lol he's sweet he's booked time off frm wrk for my op day eventho i told him it's just day surgery

Sorry for my spelling & edit it posted it without me finishing lol

Wow that's terrible mom them trying to make you wait even longer fingers crossed it goes well on 1st and no cancelling.iv not been up to much all my money been goin on Xmas presents lol got my 4d hd scan Sunday can't wait :D

I would have been unhappy to have it rescheduled that far out! Hopefully all goes according to plan December 1!!!

Thanks ladies hopefully they don't change it now.

Mummy upload pics when you get it done. That's tmrw your getting it done?

https://s30.photobucket.com/user/sarah18056/library/4d%20scan%20-%20peet%20at%20baby

Todays scan pics, he was naughty and playing hide and seek so i dnt think there was any good pics and had his eyes closed most the time :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->