Anyone else counting down to April 1st?

MellyH

Pregnant (Twins!)
Reaction score
Hoping that my period doesn't play an April Fool's joke on me!

2DPO today. WOOOOO. This TWW is going much slower than last month! Maybe because I'm away on travel and don't have my husband to distract me. I don't know!

Anyway I'm still in the April testers thread but I wanted to hang out with some Bumpers in the TWW. :thumbup:

Me, pretty much! I think I'm 3dpo today (I don't chart, so just going by ovary twinges and OPKs) but I have had a pretty short LP since I started TTC (was on cerazette for about 8 years!) of about 10-11 days, so I'm desperately hoping that AF hasn't shown up by April 1st!
Glad to have a buddy xx

Hey Melly,
I am new to this forum. I am 1DPO so waiting for April 2nd to do the test!Hope i get the BFP this time around!

Hi Sadako! Wow, looks like you have long cycles. Are they long and regular? What is cerazette?

The last 3 have been fairly regular, this is my 7th month TTC but I've only had about 4 cycles in there!!
Cerazette is a progesterone only pill (mini pill) and it stopped my periods completely. I'm interested to see what happens this cycle as I ovulated about 4 days earlier than the previous few - I'm hoping it's actually the same length (about 55 days!) as it means that my LP is getting longer. But if the LP stays the same my cycle would be shorter than previously which is good too - it's such a long time to wait every time!

I am too!!! Af is due April 2nd but I'm counting down to the 1st to test!!

I'm 4dpo not much is going on -/

Hi Miraya - welcome!! Hope you have a short TTC journey. :D

Sadako - yes that is certainly a long time to wait. Hopefully your cycles shorten down as your body gets used to its new operating mode! Well, really hopefully you have a super long (nine-month ;) ) cycle. :lol:

Princesa - I think being in the first week of the TWW is the toughest because you can't even symptom spot! There's nothing to do (except watch youtube videos of best breastfeeding practices ... :rofl: ).

Yup! I hope it goes by fast for all of us!

I'm on a threw-caution-to-the-wind TWW lol. Hubby and I have been talking about trying in a July when he's done with the bar exam... but we haven't been cautious since like January lol. I usually at least make him use protection or not finish if I know I'm close to ov, but this time around we went the whole nine yards, two day before ov! I used to have really terribly long cycles, but ever since DS I've been like clockwork, with crazy EWCM and ov pain right on time. It only took one try with DS... I'm mentally prepping to revamp our tiny office into a nursery just in case lol!

Really random- does anyone else cramp up after SO finishes inside? I get cramps for like two days afterwards and feel sort of weighed down... it's weird!

Hi, ladies

I'm 3dpo today. DH and I have been trying for a few months. I had a doc appt today amd she said everything looks pretty good. We BD'd for like 6 days. She said that it's ideal to BD 4 days before your earliest expected OD, OD and 2 days after your latest expected OD. That's a lot of BD. Lol although its the same to BD every other day the did every day. Hopefully we caught my egg this month and baby #1 is in the makes.

@Stellae

I haven't felt that way before. But this cycle I did have OV pains which sometimes I have and others I don't.

This morning I did have a upset stomach and I had to get something to soothe it. Although I didn't eat anything out of the norm, I'm still thinking that it must've been something I ate.

Baby dust to us all

Stellae, I get cramps for a few hours aftewards if I orgasm. And I have read that sperm can stimulate cramps (to pull the sperm up into the Fallopian tubes) so I don't think it's unheard of!

Hiya mzhwd, 6 days is a good effort ;)

I'd never heard of that before, thanks Melly!

Crossing my fingers for all you girlies!

Mind if I join you ladies? 2DPO today, AF due April 2nd. I tend to spot for days (sometimes a week) before the witch shows up, but I've started Vitex to to try to get that under control. This is my second cycle on Vitex. It shortened my period by a day (which was awesome!), but I started spotting really early. Blech.

FX that we have some April BFPs :)

Hiya 2moms2be! Do you think you had good timing with your donation this month? I hope the Vitex helps! What is it supposed to do?

Hiya 2moms2be! Do you think you had good timing with your donation this month? I hope the Vitex helps! What is it supposed to do?

Hi :)

I think our timing was great this month... O day was CD15, and we got donations on CD11, CD13, and CD14! Doesn't get a whole lot better. I wanted one more on O day, but we couldn't swing it. Pretty well covered, though! :thumbup:

Vitex is supposed to help balance hormones and regulate your cycle. I tend towards being a bit irregular (not too bad), plus the spotting leads me to believe I may have a progesterone issue, so I'm hoping that might help it enough where I don't need medications/artificial hormones. I do ovulate every month, so I think I'm generally okay, but the spotting drives me bonkers! I end up bleeding for what amounts to two weeks every month. Not fun. Praying to the Vitex gods ;)

Ahh I see, well I hope it's helpful!

I'm counting down! I expected af march 26th but I ovulated five days later than expected so I'm thinking April fools day is my day!

Yay Diddy! Well not yay for ovulating late but yay for joining the thread. :lol:

Yay Diddy! Well not yay for ovulating late but yay for joining the thread. :lol:

I will take late ovulation over no ovulation, so I'm happy to be here. But now inhale to keep myself preoccupied until testing time!!!

Yes, I need some distraction!

Hmmm Friday night on the couch, my cat purring beside me, my husband out of town. Must be time to eat a pile of chocolate and watch chick flicks!

Yes, I need some distraction!

Hmmm Friday night on the couch, my cat purring beside me, my husband out of town. Must be time to eat a pile of chocolate and watch chick flicks!

Sounds like my Friday night, haha... DW works til late on Fridays, so I hang out with my kitties, and more often than not, some chocolate too ;)

Trying to move this TWW along... :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->