Anyone else counting down to April 1st?

i got some awesome news today :D house is mine as long as i accept when i look round thursday and if i say yes then il be signing up there and then :D so all i have to worry about now is carpets and furniture, so exciting :D

I actually called my doc office today and they told me that we're not going to do it ttricycle due to them wanting to wait on what the urologist tells DH after his appointment on the 9th. That really killed my spirits. I'm really thinking about calling this whole thing off. Just because it's too stressful. If I do it Diddy, it has to be medicated because that's the only way my insurance will cover it. No mater what the issue is.

Aw no. I can understand taking a break is good sometimes. Maybe you can try anyhow naturally this cycle and wait for how you feel till the next one. Delays are frustrating, but I hope that soon you get your BFP to make it all worth it. :hug:

Congrats mummy!!!!! I really hope that you like it. ☺ I'm glad that you were able to find a place before your due date.

Thanks MolGold. I guess we'll see. Everything happens for a reason. ☺ I'm really ready for next week. Work is starting to kill me lol. DH and I have a small vacation planned for Valentine's Day.

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c322/sarah18056/house/received_10152839215323409_zps2whdefa2.jpeg

Wohoo got my house keys today :D I can't believe its mine it's such a nice house :D

https://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c322/sarah18056/house/IMAG0505_zpsmyy0vpir.jpg

I did over do it a little thou lol my bones are all aching now from all the walking :p we got next Fri for moving my stuff in, so exciting. It would b nice have carpets done before it but can't see that happening lol :p

Yay a and good timing you are getting close to due date!!!

Any other updates ladies?!

Congrats Mummy!!!!!

How's everyone doing???? ATM I'm doing well. The weather here is cold, but i guess i won't complain. It was 80F last week. So hopefully we'll be back in the 70's within a few days. I so love the warmer weather :) . Ok so a few weeks ago we told DH parents about our ttc journey and the IUI etc. Would you believe that she blabbed her mouth to her entire family smh. I was like OMG. Whatever happened to mother and child confidentiality. I told DH to not tell her anything else. He's actually pissed that she told other people too. The witch is due in a few days and if she shows i'll be starting my 1st medicated IUI cycle. Fx'd.

All good here just about getting settled in my house the main thing is curtains now :D 3wk til due date and I really hope it doesn't go over I want him here now :D iv had two dreams of goin in labour not sure if it's a hint lol I'm all sorted for my home birth so no probs there :D so the only real issue is the fact he still has no name lol
fx for u mzhwd keep us updated :D and that's not nice her tellin people it wasn't her place to do that did u tell her she was in the wrong for doing it?

well guess what everyone.. i woke up at 2am feeling sick and minutes later in huge amounts of pain and more blood leaking along with my waters and yes u can imagine the things that went wrong starting with my phone goin for a swim in my foot spa that i was moments away from moving so now my phone wont charge i was just lucky it was still powering to be able to ring mum and set alarm bells ringing because of course she couldnt hear me so i had to txt and ask her go on facebook quick lol n got her here n had get her ring midwife for me lol i was shaking and in so much pain. mum got her quite quick thankfully and i walked around as much as possible. Liam conor was born 9days early at 3:31 am weighing 6lb 6

Attachments

• liam.jpg
    liam.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
Awwww congrats mummy. He's adorable! I love his name. I'm glad that you still had some use of your phone. I probably would've began to panic lol. Yay I'm so happy for you!!! I feel like time has been flying. So I'm guessing your labor was pretty fast huh?

I've always wondered is labor with a midwife different than at a hospital? Here in the states most people go to a hospital.

Yep sure was fast 1hr 22 :d yea its much better at home more relaxing and better for after too.

Congrats mummy, he's a darling! Fantastic news!

Your signature still shows 7 days go go, BTW :D

Mhmm I have no access to change it at moment still waiting on internet at my house.

Hey ladies, long time No see! Any new updates.

I am Approaching 31 weeks

Congrats mummy and Diddy I'm sure your bundle of joy is here too. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm 4 months pregnant. Yay!!! Finally, it definitely took forever.

Congrats mummy and Diddy I'm sure your bundle of joy is here too. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm 4 months pregnant. Yay!!! Finally, it definitely took forever.

Congrats :D hope it all goes well without sickness :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->