Anyone else? Dark FRER lines, still faint cheapies???

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
My FRER is progressing nicely but my cheapies are still pretty faint.. Anyone else had this??

I used ic to detect pregnancy then used the frers as my legit tests with my son - go by your frer xx

I had this to I think that they just don't have as much dye.I finally had a reasonably dark one two days after my first frer x

Mine is this way too. I get a very clear positive on FRER but my wondfos are still pretty faint. They are slowly getting darker. On my pic, the top one is the one I just took (oh and that is after 10 minutes) the bottom is from yesterday.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 25
My cheapies were still negative when I was testing positive with frers and even after a week or so were only faint. Congratulations!

Ok thanks guys :) hope it's all going correctly then ! Eeekkkkkkk

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 15
Definitely! This is from a few nights ago, but you can see how dark my FRER is getting and how light my cheapies still are. I used the same urine sample for both. I took another cheapie this morning and it's finally getting "darker" but still not as dark as the control line. I think it's totally normal!

Attachments

• 2015-05-27 20.30.09.jpg
    2015-05-27 20.30.09.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 10
Each brand of test has varying amounts of dye in them. I noticed when I used the ICs I always got faint positives on them, no matter how far along I was.

The lines on my ICs are still not as dark as the control line, even though my HCG was over 400 on a blood test a few days ago. The ICs have gotten darker ever day and show progress, but definitely not as much as my FRER did. Your lines look like they are showing great progression to me! Congratulations!!!

I'm trying not to pay too much attention to how dark the lines are as I have read online that some women don't even see a positive until almost 5 weeks and since I ovulate later than most, I am still only 13DPO. As you can see, my FRER are still pretty light and the one from this morning looks about the same as the one I took before. The bottom one was taken this morning with FMU but I had only slept like 4 hours when my tiny little bladder woke me up. The top one was taken on Thursday with SMU but a 6 hour hold.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member