Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Hey laurclili :wave:

:shock: 13wks time sure is flying :dohh:

Can you believe Charlie is quickly heading for 5months old now :wacko:

I'm great Madly! How are things with you?

I am so happy that so many of us from this thread have gotten a BFP or have already had our babies!

So am I southern hon :)

We have come such a long way since this thread started its unreal :wacko:

I cant believe how things have changed since we started this thread :dohh: I especially think this year has just flown by :wacko:

Just wanting to say Hi to everyone that was here!
How are you all? Still out there? :)

I'm still here! It's been ages! Look how big your LO has got! :D

My baby is 10 months next week. EEK!

xx

laura - Yes she's getting big! Time goes by to quickly!

Gemie - another!?!? How exciting! :) Hope it happens quickly!

Wow.....I didn't know this thread was still going strong. Amazing :D. How are you lovely ladies doing??? Laura, Madly, Southern, Gemie....everyone!!! How far we have come!!!! I'm so so happy for all of us. God has truly blessed us!

:hug:

Hello lovely ladies!!!

Just stumbled on this thread again. Reading through it brought back so many wonderful memories. I wish we could see how blessed we would be. What a journey we had!

Would love to hear how we're all doing. Our girls are great.....they turn 2 in November :cloud9:. We still have some frozen embryos so will be having some transferred in the New Year. That's about it :)

Hugs to everyone!!!!!

Hello lovely ladies!!!

Just stumbled on this thread again. Reading through it brought back so many wonderful memories. I wish we could see how blessed we would be. What a journey we had!

Would love to hear how we're all doing. Our girls are great.....they turn 2 in November :cloud9:. We still have some frozen embryos so will be having some transferred in the New Year. That's about it :)

Hugs to everyone!!!!!

Hi isi :hi: we're fine :) I've a very active nearly 2.5 year old who's amazing and I'm due #3 in 7 weeks eeek!

Lovely to hear from you and glad you and the girls are doing fine xx

Hooray! :wave: I loved this thread!

I have a gorgeous 18 month old girlie and I'm expecting #2 in January. Amazing blessings.

Xxx

Oh wow, Gemie!!! Expecting #3!!! That is so so awesome. Huge congrats to you hun :hugs:

Laura, so so happy for you sweetie.....you know that already :hugs:

So happy to hear all this good news!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back