Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

The way I see it hon is that I am due my baby anytime making space for another lady to become pregnant and that lady might just be you :winkwink:

lauraclili- I got my :bfp: as soon as I had my FS appointment scheduled!
Hope it works that way for you! :)

lauraclili- I got my :bfp: as soon as I had my FS appointment scheduled!
Hope it works that way for you! :)

Southern I can't believe your already almost 30 weeks! Wow! I knowit didn't go fast to you but it sure did for me. I hope my pregnancy goes by that fast.

Southern I can't believe your already almost 30 weeks! Wow! I knowit didn't go fast to you but it sure did for me. I hope my pregnancy goes by that fast.

Now it's slowing down!
I'm starting to get impatient.

I had one, Southern, but unfortunately, it disappeared after 2 days and AF turned up anyway :(

I've got an appointment with the FS tomorrow though so I'm hoping for some answers...

Any prayers and positive thoughts would be awesome.

I hope everyone else is doing brilliantly.

x

Now it's slowing down!
I'm starting to get impatient.

Holy Crap Your 33 weeks! Wow that went by fast! Your going to be holding your little girl in no time! How is the renovation going???? How is your mom doing?

The renovation is going so slow! It seems like it will never be finished!
My mom is doing great! Thanks for asking! She had the mastectomy, and thank God, did not need chemo! :)

And you are already 11 weeks! It's going by so fast!

Hi hon :wave:

How are you and your little lady :)

We are doing just fine over here :happydance: Love been a Mummy of two :cloud9:

We are doing great!
My older daughters are totally in love with her! She barely makes a peep before they are running over to see what she needs!

Glad everything is good over there with you!

So cute Southern :) Oliver is very attentitive with Charlie too :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->