Anyone else DETERMINED to get a BFP this cycle? Let's buddy up! - 4 BFPs (YAY!!!)

Thanks Southern. I'm just being lazy today. Really need to get up and clean this house! I just want to sleep though. How are you doing?????

Southern I love your blog! You are a very busy person with a house to remodel and all your projects! Wow! good luck it's going to be wonderful when it's done!

Love you new(to you) buffet!

OOOO i just jumped on to have a look and saw your sig Sweet!!! i am soo happy for you congratulations how are you feeling???

Haven't been on this thread in a while!
Just wanted to check in with everyone!

I bet our title needs to be updated with the added :bfp:'s!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks Sweet! I forget to update it most times!

HI southern, almost 30 weeks. Have you started counting down now?? i have already and im only 21 weeks lol

Sorry haven't been on this thread in awhile. Thanks Mum2miller I'm suffering with MS at the moment but it's worth it. How are you doing? So your on Team :pink:? How fun all these sweet girls being born around the same time! :D
How is everyone else doing? Mum2miller and Southern you saw that Isi got her :bfp: right? We definitely need to update her! :D This thread was started by her after all! :D

Yes Mum2miller, I'm counting down! But it's coming too quick! I'm not ready yet!
Congrats on Team Pink! Little girls are so much fun! :)

Sweet- Yes I saw that she got her :bfp:! I'm so happy for her! :)

OMG I am wondering now if most of the `regular` ladies on this thread all have :bfp:s

sweet i know how you feel with the MS, its a shocker luckily mine seems to be settling only once or twice a day now and i can handle that. I know, how wonderful for Isi. It was quite funny actually i was sitting in my lounge room and i thought to myself i wonder how isi is doing? havent seen a post from her in a while then i jumped on to check and low and behold she got her BFP i was over the moon for her.

Yes team pink! we are very excited, it was hard to adjust our minds to having a girl after losing Miller though. I guess in some ways before knowing it was a girl we had hoped for a boy but as soon as we heard it didnt matter anymore and we were just so thrilled it was a girl. All that mattered was that she was doing well. Also DH is just sooo excited at the idea of a daddys little girl he look at the clothes that i have bought most nights and talks about "imagine her in this" its really cute.

Would be great to get an update on numbers for the page. does ISi still come on this page from time to time? i dont think i have seen her? Your definitely nxt laura :dust: you so deserve it!!!

Thanks everyone. That means so much.

I've got my first appointment with the FS in three weeks - I'm hoping that he'll have good news for us and we'll just have to find the sticky forever bean...

x

that is exciting! I love having a plan I think it helped me settle and ease the nerves of TTC. GOod Luck and keep us posted. :hugs: You'll find that forever bean, God is holding a special one out just for you!

I 2nd that Debs :thumbup: hes holding your bean until the time is exactly right :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->