Anyone else doing an ET in April?

kittiecat

Mum to Noah & Ella
Reaction score
Hi DH and I are both 28 and currently going through our first IVF cycle due to male factor issues. Had a scan and appointment today and they confirmed that my lining is nice and thin and there are no cysts on my ovaries so I can start stims tomorrow! Have been scheduled a hopeful egg collection date on the 12th April and then a 5 day transfer if any embryos make it that far! Looking for any buddies transferring around the same time. Would be great to have some people to share it all with!

Hi,

I am not doing FET transfer until May, but wanted to wish you well with your cycle. x

Hey hun! - Goodluck for your egg collection! :) - How are things going so far. Cant be long to go now if the planned date is the one :)

I am starting a medicated cycle for my fet as soon as AF comes, so could be late april or early may. Not too long after though :)

Things are going ok thanks! Though my EC has now been delayed to the 14th as at my scan yesterday he follies weren't quite as big as they wanted them to be! Atm I have 10 leading follies (9 on my right and 1 on my left) at about 16mm. Next scan is Tuesday! Still only 4 days to go till EC though so still doesn't seem like long despite the delay!

Good luck kittiekat on your transfer tomorrow! I just had mine last Wednesday!!

I'm feeling ok thanks! Was a little cramps and tired and eating a lot so hopefully those are good signs. Those were the main symptoms I had with my DS. So fingers crossed!!

How many embryos are you putting back?

I'm feeling ok thanks! Was a little cramps and tired and eating a lot so hopefully those are good signs. Those were the main symptoms I had with my DS. So fingers crossed!!

How many embryos are you putting back?

probably 1 as that's what we've been advised on till now. Hoping we end up with some frosties that we could use to try for a 2nd child :)

Embryo looks good! Fx for you!! When is your otd?? Let me know about your symptoms!!

Embryo looks good! Fx for you!! When is your otd?? Let me know about your symptoms!!

Thanks! Was rated AA grade! :). Will do! Our OTD is 30th April but I'll prob start testing as early as poss lol. Am prepared for false negatives and I'm impatient lol

I hear ya, I dont want to wait til Tuesday. So I'll probably test Sunday but my dh is afraid of a false negative!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->