anyone else due 15th march 2012

mummy2alexis

mummy and pregnant
Reaction score
hi was wondering if anyone else is due on or around my edd who would like to chat :haha: x x

Im due March 11th I think.

CONGRATS!!! How r u feeling so far?

congratulations:thumbup:

going from ov i'm due 15th march too!

Congrats! I just got my BFP the day before yesterday. When I calculated my due date from the date of my last AF, it is March 15, 2012!

Mine is march 10th!! And my birthday is march 14th

Congrats. Im due the 15th as well. Excited.
Doesnt feel real yet as havent had any symptoms... All in due course I suppose. :happydance:

hi congratultions to u all i am feeling very excited as this is my 2nd child i am ill atm with cold chest infection and sore throat and a very different to my daughter as i was really ill but no ms at all fx that i don't get any at all lol how is everyone feeling x x

Im due march 18th :dance:

can i ask what symptoms you girls have this early on? in week 3 i was exhausted and really hot - but the hotness has stopped now and im just tired xx nothing else really?

I'm do march 14th, my birthday is march 10th. I haven't had too many symptoms, just hot and tired and some stomach cramping x

Im due march 18th :dance:

can i ask what symptoms you girls have this early on? in week 3 i was exhausted and really hot - but the hotness has stopped now and im just tired xx nothing else really?

I had hotness too and tiredness ++ but put it down to the out of hours calls i was getting that week, as did everyone else at work thankfully! I now feel sick (only started today) and my breasts are really tender at night and first thing!

i haven't really had any symptoms only being tired thats is about it is any onje going to find out the sex of bubba? x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->