Anyone else due around March 15th 2012?

Hi ladies,i found out on friday and had it confirmed on monday. Its also my first pregnancy. According to the docs im due the 7th March. Wont see the midwife for about two weeks apparently. Anyone else finding it all abit hard to believe?

hey all I just got my first bfp on the 4th! after trying for 2 yrs. this is my first and my confirmation app is on the 14th. Then i guess they will give me my ob referral! My edd is march 13 estimated from conception.

Im due on march 18th :) im still in 3rd week of pregnancy (AF due on friday but already testing positive. I have long 36 day cycles so think it effects it). I had a MC in april at 6 weeks so praying this bean sticks! H&H 9 months to you all! xxxx

Hey there, I'm also due around mid-March. Don't have firm date yet, but I can confirm I'm 5.3 along. First pregnancy and couldn't be more excited. Fun!

Only symptoms so far are some bloating (glad to know there's a good explanation!), and today mild dizziness but in a slightly pleasant way.

Was TTC and took an early test that was negative. Was sure I wasn't pregnant until it occurred to me after I was 5 days late!

Looking forward to learning and sharing with y'all.

Hey, Ladies.... I'm also due around mid-march. I am really nervous. Found out via blood test at my PCP's office 1 week ago. At that visit, she stated that I was "barely pregnant". We conceived on June 19th; so I THINK I'm due around the 11th of March. I'm already having symptoms, but they're subsiding. My first OB appointment is July 25th. So happy about this little peanut, but sure can't wait to hear heartbeats and feel movement just so I can feel more assured that all is/will be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->