Anyone else due at the end of June?

Jo20072007

Reaction score
Heya my due date is the 26th of June and I just wondered if anyone else was due around the same sort of time?
Got my 12 week scan booked for 13th dec and after a mmc I'm scared rather than excited :-/

Hiya I am due 25th June :) my scan isn't till 22nd dec! But I had a private one last Tuesday it was amazing! How r u feeling?

I'm due 24th June and have my scan on 13th December too!! Two previos losses (one mmc at 13 weeks) so I feel your pain! We had an early scan on 13th Nov though, showing all well....will still be bricking it when 13th Dec rolls around though!!

Im due around the 25th of June i think won't have a definate due date untill i have my 12 week scan on the 8th December. I cant wait

Due June 30, obviously want know until me first scan , on Tuesday at 13:15 :) so excited

I'm due 27th June and I dont have a scan date yet :O( Midwife did say to ring up if I havent had it be 11 weeks though as they book them all in at the hospital - they are just rubbish as sending them out. Listening to people in my area I might not find out till 3 days before the scan date when it is :O( x

due around the 25th- have my scan on the 30th nov :S not sure if il be 12 weeks then but will see!

my EDD is June 22nd. I was told they wont do a scan until the 18-20week. So i have a long wait to go, unless they change their minds. One thing that has encouraged me though, is that i got my HCG level tested last week at 8 weeks and my level was 137,450. Which is considered normal at 8 weeks. Not too high, not too low. A GREAT number. That makes me feel alot better about baby. Perhaps they will let me hear the heart beat or something before the scan.

I am due 23rd June and I have a scan on the 14th dec :)
H+h 9 months to you all x

I'm due the 20th, waiting for my scan date to come through the post!

X x

Due the 23rd June, have appointment Dec 11th
I've already had a quick scan to make sure all was ok, they seem to do that over here...very different to home although you have to go 'privately'...they're doesn't seem to be a public system, per se, for us expats!

Wasn't too disappointed to see HB at 8 weeks though :thumbup:

Hope everyone's first scans go well :flower:

Due June 28! no scan until 20 weeks. Have you told anyone yet?

Due June 28! no scan until 20 weeks. Have you told anyone yet?

I've only told one friend so far & that's only because I do a few exercise classes with her & have nearly collapsed in a heap in front of her!! :wacko:

My MIL is going to be first family member to know next weekend as she's coming to visit & we'd rather tell her in person (seeing as we live abroad) than on Skype...

What about the rest of you?

By the way, why are some of you not having scans til 20 weeks or so?
Is it personal choice or do they not do dating scans at 12 weeks where you are?

hey im due the 23rd of june :), my first scan is the 13th of december! but i guess the proper due date wont be official until we have our scan!!

Yay! June Buddies! I'm due June 27th! Congrats everyone!

Hey all! I had a dating scan last friday that put me at 8w exactly that day. EDD therefore is 29th June for me :) I cant wait to get to see my little peanut again in 3.5 weeks at the 12 week scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->