Anyone else due Easter Sunday (aka 24th April)

caRISSasBump

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is due the same date as me?! :flower:

Maybe we can team up?! Swap story's & ideas?! :)

Yayaya! :D

How are you doing?! I see your having a boy- i'm having a girl :) Do you have a name picked out?! Do you think you will go before or after your due date?! Is this your first bub?!

Sorry for all the questions! :)

me me me! I'm due Easter Sunday as well! :D having a boy, it's our first little bubba <3 how about yourself?

How are you doing?! I see your having a boy- i'm having a girl :) Do you have a name picked out?! Do you think you will go before or after your due date?! Is this your first bub?!

I'm doing okay--just sooo hormonal these past few days. I even annoy myself! lol Congrats on the girl. I was convinced baby was a girl in the beginning, but was definitely wrong. We are going to name him Phoenix Kade Bradford. Bradford is my husband's middle name that has been in the family for hundreds of years, so we had to throw that one in there. I have this sneaking suspicion that I'll deliver before my due date, partly because I always measure big (and so does he), and just because I'm such a stressed out/anxious person, he probably doesn't want to be in there any longer than he has to! hahaha And yes, first LO. You???

I'm due on Easter Sunday! This is our first, and a girl!

Hi!

I'm due on the 25th April. How are you all feeling? Today I must have spent an hour watching my tummy moving! I love it! Can't believe it's only 12 weeks on Monday until the due date. What have you ladies all bought so far?

We've only bought:

A Steriliser
A maxi cosi car seat
1 sleepsuit

This weekend we're going shopping for nursery furniture but I feel I really need to get my backside into gear, I'm just so indecisive about everything...Prams, Breast pumps, moses baskets, cribs the list is endless!

Anyone else feel the same? If not and you're all very organised please tell me what you've bought?

x

Me too! I am due on Easter Sunday (April 24th). This is our second baby, we have a 13 month old daughter. We are on team yellow but both DH and I think we might have seen some little boy bits at teh scan, so probably team blue this time round! This pregnancy is going soooooooo fast for me! Can't believe I am in third tri already.

I'm doing okay--just sooo hormonal these past few days. I even annoy myself! lol Congrats on the girl. I was convinced baby was a girl in the beginning, but was definitely wrong. We are going to name him Phoenix Kade Bradford. Bradford is my husband's middle name that has been in the family for hundreds of years, so we had to throw that one in there. I have this sneaking suspicion that I'll deliver before my due date, partly because I always measure big (and so does he), and just because I'm such a stressed out/anxious person, he probably doesn't want to be in there any longer than he has to! hahaha And yes, first LO. You???

Hahahaha- we were convinced we were having a boy!! :) Our girl will be called Elaine (hubby's dad's mum's name) Amira (A Miracle- she took 8 years to conceive) Carissa (my name- i love my name & the story behind it) but we will call her Ella :D

I have a feeling i will go before my due date too- but maybe that's just me being hopeful! Ella is due on what would have been my mum's 51st birthday. :)

Ella is my first & hoping not my last lol :)

Welcome to all the other Easter Sunday baby mum's/ mom's :happydance: & welcome to everyone else who popped in to say hi- you never know your bub could be a Easter Sunday baby too! :D

Hows everyone's bubs movements?! Ella has been giving me a pain under the right breast every evening :( Not sure if she's leaning on something she shouldn't or has pushed organs together :( Not fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->