Anyone else due for AF 25th of January?!?

ash_paul

Reaction score
Anyone else due to get their period 25th and currently trying to conceive? I need a waiting partner.

I'm due between the 24th and 27th! How are you feeling? I'm not sure if I ovulated as it is only my second cycle since stopping the pill but I think I felt myself ovulate around the 13th or 14th. The cramping was a high indicator of this. Cramping a bit today and my bbs are very sensitive but other than that I feel okay.

Hi Jessie! I’ve been having some cramps off and on for a few days now. I took a pregnancy test today but got a negative :( hopefully too soon. My period is due 25th.

I used opks this month and did get a peak so I’m hoping that is trustworthy. It lined up with my app so I’m hoping soo. Please keep me posted.

Are u planning on taking a test after u miss ur period?

How many dpo are you?

I've been taking ics and all BFN but I know they aren't the most reliable so I have a frer and a cb digi waiting for any hint of a line!

I'm suppose to be 11dpo but I don't know if I actually ovulated the day it said. I used opks and a ovulation app. Lined right up.

So AF isn't here just yet but feeling crampy so she's probs on her way!

Oh no Jessie! Keep me update. I took a test this morning, BFN. I'm only 12dpo so i'm hoping it is still too early.

I'm 10dpo due af about 25th or 26th. I took a cheap test this morning & BFN so really hoping it's just too early.

I'm 10dpo due af about 25th or 26th. I took a cheap test this morning & BFN so really hoping it's just too early.

Definitely keep me posted. We are due to test around the same time. I've been feeling a bit cramps but not the normal Menstrual cramps. Hoping this is good.

Still haven't started! FX I don't wake up to AF tomorrow morning!

Praying for u Jessie! I’m testing with FMU tomorrow morning. Day of expected period.

Hey guys! I was due to start the 24th! Praying AF stays away from all of us!

I've had pressure in my lower abdomen for the late several days but not real cramps. Just a faintly painful pressure. Nothing like AF. Got a bfn last month. Hoping this month goes the other way!

No af as yet. Today would be a 28 day cycle,I have had 3 cycles in the last 12 months lasting 28 days,I'm mainly 26 days so I'm going to test tomorrow morning if af doesn't arrive today!

Pinup! I feel the exact same way! I don’t have true menstral cramps which is so weird. Keeping my fingers cross for u.

According to me I'm now 3 days late according to Ovia I'm due today! We shall see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->