Anyone else due June 2012?

Mum1101

Reaction score
Just wondering if any mums on here are due around the same time would be nice to chat :)

Me me me!! I'm due 30 June although I guess it could change at my scan :-(

How funny from what ive worked out I'm due the same day :) but as you say things may change after the scan when have you got yours?

Im due between the 12-14th June. Ill know for sure on Wednesday :) xx

Exciting! can't wait for my scan will actually sink in then as I've been pretty lucky with symptoms eg sickness only thing I've really had is my hormones making me a crazy emotional lady lol

My scan is 19 decemer, seems like ages away tho! I thought I'd been super lucky with no symptoms except irritable and very tired but the last 3 days I've been so nauseau, couldn't eat my dinner last night and this morning I majorly struggled with my toast boo hoo! When is your scan?

Mines the 14th of dec agree things seem to far away and are going slow I found out quite early so the waitings been agonising just want to see my little bean now and start buying stuff

Lianne thats my Birthday :)

My scan is the 30th, Although I had one at 6 weeks because of a possible Ectopic but all is well :happydance: and Then I booked a private one at 9 weeks...Well I had booked the private one before I had the emergency scan..All was well with that too :happydance:

The Sonographer was happy with the baby and the size of the cord already! I just hope everything's ok this time round I've had alot of stress in the past couple of weeks.

Good Luck for your scans ladies :flow: xx

I'm due somewhere between 26 and 30th June :) (dated 26th from LMP by Doctor and had an early scan that dated it as 30th June).

My 12 week scan is on 14th December - although I will actually only be 11 + 4 then if going by the dates I was given in my early scan :)

So far, I'm due 24th June. Had a private 8 week scan on 13th November and all was good :)

Next scan is 13th December - two weeks on Tuesday :happydance:

Hellooo..
I'm due 25th June. Have my scan 12/12 when I'll be 12 weeks.. Lots of 12's.. Lol. Can't wait to see bubba. I've had really bad symptoms so hoping that's a good sign and everything is good :) x x

Hello! I'm due 25th as well! How funny that we r 12 weeks on 12/12! My scan isn't till 22nd dec! Had a private scan early at 8 weeks 1 day and all was good then! Heard the heartbeat as well which was amazing!

I'm due June 28th, though as said by others it could change at my scan!

I'm due june 10th and I have my first scan 12/2! I'm so nervous too.

Lol FLU77ERBYE, well hopefully I get a good scan then ;-)

Everyone seems to be getting private scans, my DF won't let me! He said I can have a 4D one later on but not an early one as if something isnt as it should be he doesn't want me to find out before my final exams on 13 & 14 December, which I kinda get but I want to know everything is ok now! I'm on countdown majorly now!

im due the 5th but iv got my scan this tusday so it may change :)

Everyone's scans are before mine too, boo hoo!

Shall we all post pics of our scans as we have them in this thread, would be nice if we all went through it all together? What does everyone think?

Ohh I would love to have a 4D scan.. They look amazing. Am sooo nervous about my 12 scan tho. Haven't had any problems and I've had just about every symptom in the book but still the nerves take over :/ . I'm defo up for posting my scan pic here.. Can't wait to tell the world everythings ok and show my bubba pic off.. Fingers crossed :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->