Anyone else due June 2012?

Sounds like a good idea posting our scan pics on here can't wait now talking about it has got me even more excited been shopping today and eyed up some baby stuff but managed to resist not fair :)

I'm due june 6th! (or 4th depends on which doctor you ask! haha)

Quick question are people waiting untill after their scan to announce to people or have they already?

Hi

Can i join please, i'm due somewhere between 26th & 30th.

I've already had a scan at 7wks where we saw a little bean with a heart beat and i have another booked for Wednesday, my 12 wk scan is booked for Dec 22nd and i have surgery for a cervical stitch booked for Jan 3rd.

This is all beacuse off my history, our firstborn little boy Joseph was born 14 wks prem and we lost him when he was 26 days old, i then went on to have a mmc at 11wks and a mc at 9 wks.

Mum1101: yep I'm waiting to tell people until after my scan. That even includes my mum which i am finding hard because I tell her everything! How about you?

Bump1: I'm so sorry for everything you have been through, I can't imagine how that must've been. I hope this little one sticks and stays comfy in there for aaages ;-) xx

Meant to ask, has anyone bought anything yet? I'm terrified of even looking at baby stuff incase I jinx it or something!

Yep I'm waiting til after the scan to tell people.. I told my best mate but that's all so far.. Its sooo hard to keep it secret esp as I already have a bump.. Altho it looks more like I've been eating too many pies at the min :D

I've been looking at baby stuff and what pushchair I want etc but won't buy anything til I know everythings ok at the scan :) x x

Hi Lianne

Thanks for that.

We haven't brought anything for this one and i won't for a very long time, however our nursery is already done, and we'd brought everything we needed except a pram for Joseph, we have everything packed away.

I've told everyone. I had my first scan at 8 weeks + 5 days, saw the heartbeat. This is my first baby.

I haven't bought anything yet but a few shirts for myself that are longer for my expanding tummy. DH and I are house-hunting. I'm trying to put off baby-buys until we're in our house, but I suspect we will be receiving plenty of baby stuff at Christmas time.

I've told my mum and dad and had to tell work because of appts but waiting until after the scan to tell everyone really having to fight the urge to buy anything lol

That must be so so hard, I really feel for you! But at least there is a very lovingly decorated nursery ready for this LO xx

I haven't even had the guts to look at pushchairs/prams at the moment! It's so silly, I can't wait to start buying it all but I don't think I'll know where to start!

I'm not telling work for as long as possible as I know my boss is going to be less than happy as he paid £13k for me to go on a course for my job and before I went on it he had said now you're not planning on kids are you?! I said no not until after our wedding I'm 2013 but it's happened now! I have no idea how to say it! Plus I don't know if I've qualified until 20 December and if I fail I don't get the pay rise we are counting on, which I need! Oh well I've got my bubba and s/he is main priority, but I'm still scared of work!

Hi...I'm due 7th june

My next scan is my 20week scan in january :-D

im waiting till tusday after my scan to tell my children my 5 and 6 yr old dont no yet but my 12 yr old dose but only because he hangs about and listens to things but he has not been told, i no he knows because 1 of his mates mums asked how i was feeling and how things with baby going,it kinda upset me because iv not told many ppl but he seams to think its ok lol (kids for u lol) i also told my sister and shes told ppl witch also makes me more cross but im waiting to tusday :) thenill tell the world just cant wait to see my little girls face when i tell her she is going be a big sister :)

I'm due 26th of june. I've had a few scans, they are amazing to see. especially when you don't feel pregnant just yet. scan at 6, 7 and 9 weeks to monitor a heamatoma which is causing bleeding etc. 12 week scan is booked in 17th dec!! can't wait :)
all the best ladies

I was due 30th may but scan put me back to 27th June! Got another scan dec 20th :D

Im due June 4! 5 days before my birthday but Dr thinks Ill be having our little sour patch kid in May due to having I/C & Gestional diabetes. :)

They told me baby could come between June 25-30. :)

i'm due june 28th :) gotta book my scan soon!

I'm due 28 June.

I had to tell bosses work as was in hospital with bleeding at 7w6d. They were really nice at the time but since have docked my pay for those days, feels like they are punishing me for being off without having the decency to have a mc so my work ethic's not great atm!

They are also pressuring us now to tell colleagues and saying there's no way I can not drink at xmas party without telling everyone (I think 1 boss has already told someone without our permission and is trying to cover it up!). This is when we originally planned to tell but weren't planning on telling family till we see them at xmas and OH just realised the other day that then it might get but on facebook before we get the chance so not sure now.

I'm due at the beginning of June, this is my fourth pregnancy although I don't have any children yet.

Would be great to have some ladies due around the same time to compare notes with. I'm quite new to where I live too so don't know anyone apart from work colleagues. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->