Anyone else due towards end of March?

xZoeyx

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I'm pleased to be in third trimester but feel very out of place as nearly all posts are from people 32+ weeks!

I would love to chat to some people on a regular basis who are around same stage as me! I'm due 25th March.

I would be treating this thread like a journal and checking it daily!

I'm currently feeling fine, haven't suffered with even quarter of the things most women apparently suffer with at this stage not even heartburn (I think?!) but carpal tunnel in the evenings and mornings in my arms is becoming a problem!

Hi, Im due the 24th of March. Wish could say the same about heartburn but its pretty much a daily thing although on the plus side if the old wives tale is true baby should be born with lots of hair lol.

I have a growth scan tomorrow and appointment with consultant (such fun, not).

Noticed your having a little boy and naming him Jacob, lovely name!

Xx

hi there. i am due march 29th :)
feeling good as of late!
only complaint is that i am having horrible pubic symphysis pain. it's been on and off since about 20 weeks, worse by the time i leave work at the end of the day. other than that, i am so excited and looking forward to the birth of our first child, a baby girl :)

Hi, Im due the 24th of March. Wish could say the same about heartburn but its pretty much a daily thing although on the plus side if the old wives tale is true baby should be born with lots of hair lol.

I have a growth scan tomorrow and appointment with consultant (such fun, not).

Noticed your having a little boy and naming him Jacob, lovely name!

Xx

Ahh thank you - Jacob is the only name partner and I can agree on fully! Your due just a day before me! Eek!
I do suffer with a slight burning in my chest on a daily basis but I pass it off as hunger cos it feels the same? Maybe I'm wrong?!

Welcome to the "Late March Due adapters" hehe

hi there. i am due march 29th :)
feeling good as of late!
only complaint is that i am having horrible pubic symphysis pain. it's been on and off since about 20 weeks, worse by the time i leave work at the end of the day. other than that, i am so excited and looking forward to the birth of our first child, a baby girl :)

Hi there!
I have had a small amount of pubic pain but the worst pain is the Coccydynia that I get when going from sitting to standing, it's a crippling pain at the base of my spine!
I've got a 5 bed house to re decorate though so gotta stop complaining and get on with it!

I would have loved a little girl, I even went through a little bit of gender disappointment but I'm over that now and looking oh so forward to welcoming my beautiful little man into my life!

Due March 21st, and recently things have started to bother me a bit more. Sleep is out of the question.. My congestion is driving me nuts! I'm so achy all over as well. Ugh! I'm kind of just ready for this to be done, and the funny part is I'm sure the toughest weeks are ahead lol :)

Lol nonidea about the burning being hungry as Im never hungry... still get nausea from time to time also!

Yup due a day after you - havent been able to find anyone due around same time as me, been quite lonley lol :(

Xx

I'm due the 25th too! :happydance:

So far sleeping is only unmanageable because OH and our new puppy hog the bed. I find that I wake up and pretty much have to run to the loo to avoid an accident! Heartburn is a frequent visitor, during the day, at night, whenever it wants to show up basically. I keep a roll of tums by the bed which helps a little. I've noticed that cutting back on sugary foods helps lessen the heartburn.

My back and ribs ache constantly. . . what else?

Oh yes, emotions! I wake up irritable and crying. Have bouts of both throughout the day and anything can trigger tears!

Most of the time I try not to complain unless everything is going on at once.

Here's to a quick and healthy delivery for all of us! :flower:

I'm due March 28th :D
I've got lots of pelvic pain, usually worse after a day at work as I'm on my feet all day but it's a bit uncomfortable to sleep at night as well. At the moment though I'm feeling very sorry for myself with wisdom toothache which paracetamol just isn't touching :cry:

Hi :) due march 22nd here.. was glad to find this thread as everyone who posts in 2nd tri is way behind me and everyone who posts here seems way ahead so I've done way more lurking than posting these last couple of weeks hehe. Not really much in the way of unpleasant symptoms here though honestly if it wasn't for the major beating she gives my insides I'd sometimes doubt I even was pregnant lol. How prepared are you all for your new arrival? I remember at this point with my first I had everything done, nursery set up etc but this time I'm so unorganised its not good but i blame christmas for hogging my attention up until this point! I have my pram, a wardrobe full of clothes and just bought her Moses basket today! X

Hello ladies!!! Can I join the fun. I'm due on my birthday, March 26th with my first. So excited to meet my little man. I've been so lucky this pregnancy, very little aches and pains yet, aside from the occasional bout of heartburn and swollen feet. I've been lurking here as well for the past few days wondering if I just came over from 2nd tri too soon, lol. It will be so nice to chat with you ladies!!

Oooooo lots of replies! Where have you all been hiding haha!!!

I'm not going to quote each one of you as that will take me forever - but all in all I can see everyone's pregnancies are obviously varying so much

This is my first baby, the boy in my profile is my nephew.
I'm still waiting for my belly button to become an outtie! I do have a bump but I'm still convinced that it just looks like fat!

I too am fighting a killer toothache!

I have an app on my phone to countdown to certain gestational stages as it gives me some to look forward too :)

Only (approximately) 12-13 weeks for us all until our due dates!!! Woooo.

I know I will probably regret saying this but right now I want a huge
Bump, and loads of pregnancy related issues because it still doesn't feel real.

I have already bought EVERYTHING the baby needs but not everything I need!

Hello Ladies!

I have felt out of place in Tri 3 as there is so much labour talk and I'm not ready for that! I'm due 26th March with my first child. I'm having a little girl :D

We are starting to get organised, bought babys pram today which I love! And started decorating babys room. Got new flooring put down and painted the walls all white for the undercoat (still not fully decided how we will decorate her room)

I've been having backpain and slightly swollen ankles but the worse new symptom is sinus pain! It feels like someone has punched me in the cheekbones!

Looking forward to the next 13 weeks flying in so I can meet my little one

I'm due March 13, so not exactly the same time but close enough! The last ~two weeks I suddenly put on a lot of weight... and uhm this week was the first one where I was wearing my coat and a stranger said to me "oh! are you pregnant?" So I guess it's now not just my imagination that I look almost 30 weeks pregnant! lol.

Biggest complaint I have physically in the last few weeks - aside from the sudden weight gain but probably related! - is the achy feeling when I get out of bed. I feel like I'm in my 80s. It's getting difficult to sleep comfortably in any position for any period of time. I change positions several times per night and I usually have to pee every time I wake up, too.

As of Thursday we'll be down to single digit countdown for weeks. Eeeeep!

I am also due March 25th! Although, I will be induced at week 38 if I make it that far. I am expecting twin girls and measuring almost 10 weeks ahead. The discomfort has definitely set in! And as luck would have it, morning sickness has returned. One of my biggest challenges is I keep waking up on my back in terrible.discomfort. I always fall asleep on my side and somehow my body rolls over onto my back in my sleep. The pressure is uncomfortable and i wake up dizzy and cramping. I wish there was some back alarm I could wear that would trigger me to turn on my side when i roll on my back. Anyone else having this challenge?

Heya! I am due March 24th but I have a gut feeling Ill go before then or Doctor will induce me before 40 weeks (due to how big my first was lol)
I am feeling pretty good besides the constant peeing (litterally at least 5-10 times in an hour.. it sucks, its cause baby is sitting so low) I also have pelvic and hip pain when I lay down but besides that Ive been feeling pretty good! Glad to see some other people around my due date, I feel quiet left out in third trimester haha

Hi Im due the 28th March :) cant wait to meet the baby, (had a m'c at 13 and a half weeks last september was a suprise as i was told i couldnt have anymore children due to pcos) then fell pregnant with this little angel i've had horrible morning sickness throughout headaches feeling faint and very bad heartburn and indigestion

Blimey there really has been lots of you lurking in third tri!

As for rolling onto back, I do it too but never wake up breathless. Infact, sleeping on my back is by far the comfiest position for me! I am definitely the same with the waking several times a night too change position and everytime I do, I have to use the bathroom. Luckily for me we have an en suite so not far too go!

My belly hasn't taken it's pregnancy shape, to me, the only way to tell I'm pregnant is looking at me front on, from the side I just look like Christmas food got the better of me lol

haha i seemed to have sprouted over last two weeks and I always wake up lying on my back yet I always fall asleep on left hand side baby always seems to wake at 2 am 5 am and 8 am by giving me nice little digs haha i love the feeling of him/her moving , was told it could be a girl but sonographer wasnt sure so hopefully find out better at 28 week growth scan got to get checked out for gestational diabetes aswell as twice ive had glucose in my water last one was 4 + :/

There have been a lot of lurkers! Also for the back-thing I find sticking a pillow under my hip stops be from rolling over onto my back, and if I do, it still keeps me slightly tilted so Im not 100% on my back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->