Anyone else due towards end of March?

It feels that way for me too AC so your not alone!

I'm hoping to go 2 weeks over, as long as I can keep BP in check (having BP checked every other day). Am really enjoying time off work with DS1, going to all our old baby groups.

omg I think this is it... like all of a sudden earlier tonight it really made me think i was in labour so i started timing them and first it was 7 mins apart lasting 40 seconds to 1 min, then 4 hours later 3-5 minutes apart lasting 1 min... plan to time them for an hour before lettting my DH know :haha:

Congrats AC, sounds positive for you!!

I really am going to be the last on this thread too give birth aren't i :( nothing for me still!

AC how is it going??

Started having dull back pain yesterday just randomly but it reminded me of the back labor I had with my daughter. Also had an increase in braxton hicks. Thought just maybe I would go last night but nope. Had my midwife appt yesterday as well. She said she doesn't think baby is posterior! :) Yay! Guessed baby to be around 6.5 pounds. My next appointment is a week away. Really hoping I don't make it that long. After that I have to start seeing her 2x's a week.. :p

AC has had her baby :) lucky devil!

Still nothing to report here :(

At least it's your due date tomorrow I've still got another 5 days before mine and then probably a further 2 weeks!!

No worries, zoey, I am kind of trying to keep him in for a few days (doubt it will be an issue) because DH is majorly occupied with something Saturday and Sunday. He could leave, but then if the computer breaks that he is monitoring during those days, no one will be there to fix it. It's a long story...the moral is that children choose when they come and LO could choose one of those days...
AFM, I have lost lots of mucus plug today and totally wiped out the past two days.

No doubt he will arrive over the weekend now haha!

I now want him too stay put because as of today I have got a really rotton cold and I just know it's going to get far worse yet, not looking forward too it :( laid here sniffing constantly feeling very sorry for myself :(

Hey March mommas. How are you ladies? Anyone feeling impending labor? Went to town yesterday with dh to get some last minute supplies. Now I feel like baby can show up. Hehe. Hope you are all well.

Sorry to hear you are sick Zoey. My husband and daughter are both sick with some cold bug. Coughing, sneezing... icky. For some crazy reason I feel pretty good even though I just had two rounds of antibiotics so I feel like my immune system should be wiped out. I've been eating lots of yogurt and taking probiotics to boost it. I've been having back pain the last few days.. also an increase in braxton hicks. Otherwise that's it. I keep thinking I'll go at night but nooope. My daughter was born 6 days after her due date.

I can't believe I'm not pregnant anymore... this pregnancy seemed sooooo long!! I'm so glad I didn't hafta be induced :D

Zoey how is things??

Rubbish AC. :( I posted update In other March thread.

Glad your feeling good tho x

Congrats Zoey!!! I just read in the other thread you had your boy :) You must feel better... how was the labour?

I feel almost back to normal except for random exhaustion that hits me. Overall I'm WAY happier with how the after birth feels this time around :haha:

hello hows everyone ? havent been on for ages How are all you new mummies xxx well i miss being pregnant lol, I had to be induced on thursday the 13th March due to gestational diabetes did not go well give me one tablet didint work tried another one on the friday that didint work checked me on the saturday and said i was 2 cms dilated so they broke my waters by 6pm at night they said i was only 4cms dilated they checked again at eight and i jumped up 1 cm they checked baby as heart rate was going up and down they decided to attach the heart monitor thing to her head as she kept moving from the one strapped to me tummy by ten they checked me again and some how I was undilating god knows how baby was getting stressed I was being stressed as they were poking and prodding me where only my other half should go I was in tears I was that far out of it with gas and air I couldnt remember screaming for my mum who seemed to appear out of know where bearing in mind she lives 30 miles away next thing i knew i was being given an epidural for pain relief and then told i was being prepped for surgery i was took down at half eleven the saturday night and Mary-June was born at 23.55pm it was hard to hold her as I was shaking so much I broke down in tears looking at her as at one point the consultant told me she was that stressed her hear rate dropped too low and we could have lost her I had a major bleed after she was born then another two once out of surgery and into recovery and another on the sunday afternoon.my boyfriend never left my side at all the midwives let him stay instead of walking the three miles back home even let him stay the night she was born so i could get some well deserved rest

But I would never change a thing about my little girl love her too bits she was born weighing 7lb 1 oz much lighter than the 10lb they had her at lol well I lie i would change fact that for 9 weeks I have had an infected c-section wound, which I found out last week after a swab I had a bacteria resistant to the antibiotics I had.

also has anyone here felt a bit down after c-section with not being able to do much with baby or around house i got upset all because I couldn't tidy up and I had visitors

First c-section with my son yes. It was an emergency and I felt awful for weeks if not months afterwards and developed PND. It took my ages to heal and feel normal again. Is it possible for you to go out and about and meet over mums in local baby groups? As soon as I could I got my son going to 2-3 clubs a week just so I could feel human again. Hopefully you'll heal quickly, but if you feel down for a while just mention it to the health visitor.

This time as it was planned the section recovery was quicker and was back to my old self a week later! I did have an infection, but twice daily baths and antibiotics soon fixed that.

yeah ive put my name down for a few groups where we live , Ive just started getting back to normal now the pain was awful docs had gave me 3 lots of different antibiotics before putting me back onto stronger fluxacillin which has finally started working the wounds starting to heal now so pleased about that xx

Hope everyone is doing well and finally recovered and enjoying your little bundles! Thanks everyone for the thread.

How is everyone's March babies??? :)
My baby is almost 4 months old now!! Where has the time gone? I admit I've been SOOO busy lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->