Anyone else due towards end of March?

I'm due the 25th too! :happydance:

So far sleeping is only unmanageable because OH and our new puppy hog the bed. I find that I wake up and pretty much have to run to the loo to avoid an accident! Heartburn is a frequent visitor, during the day, at night, whenever it wants to show up basically. I keep a roll of tums by the bed which helps a little. I've noticed that cutting back on sugary foods helps lessen the heartburn.

My back and ribs ache constantly. . . what else?

Oh yes, emotions! I wake up irritable and crying. Have bouts of both throughout the day and anything can trigger tears!

Most of the time I try not to complain unless everything is going on at once.

Here's to a quick and healthy delivery for all of us! :flower:

haha mines OH and a cat who likes to lay on us suckling his cover

Hi All

I am due 18 March :) this thread is a good idea.... Everyone seems so much further ahead, so it's nice to see a bunch of girls due around me :)

I never expected this amount of response! I expected maybe a couple of people but blimey, I set off a radar haha!!

I got my first "painful" kick yesterday evening, he must have hit a nerve. All his other kicks just feel funny and unexpected, and awesome! He hates it when I lay on my left side, he starts kicking and rolling continually till I move onto my back!

I'm ringing the dentist today cos this toothache has lasted 3 days and a recent study showed a link between preterm labour when mother has infection of te gums or teeth as the infection goes to baby through his blood stream!

I definitely feel like nothing in 3rd tri relates to me and that there is sooooo much I'm still yet to ask and find out!

I have my blood tests on Wednesday, then hopefully my midwife will start talking to me more about breast feeding and other things because according to my checklist in my notes, she hasn't spoken to me about hardly anything that it says she should have by now :(

I'm due mid march on the 14th but totally expecting her to go 2 weeks over like her brother. I'm hoping for a birth on the 27th as its my mums birthday, but last time DS was due on the 26th and that worked out great as he was born the 11th April!

My only complaint is she's currently pushing/kicking my ribs and they feel like they are in constant pain. No matter what I do, I'm finding it hard to get comfy.

Hi Ladies!! I would love to join! I am due 31st March and was literally moving over to third tri today (very nervously!) I am really glad to find this thread as was a bit worried that the majority of posts seem to be from ladies much further along. Will be great to get to know you all and help each other through the next few months!

I have my blood tests on Wednesday, then hopefully my midwife will start talking to me more about breast feeding and other things because according to my checklist in my notes, she hasn't spoken to me about hardly anything that it says she should have by now :(

I hope my next midwife appointment is more informative! I feel like mine haven't told me anything (this is my first child and I'm clueless!! :dohh: )

I hope my next midwife appointment is more informative! I feel like mine haven't told me anything (this is my first child and I'm clueless!! :dohh: )

I feel exactly the same. I see all these threads on here talking about things I've never even heard of but should probably know about. My midwife hadn't covered even half the things written in the checklist that she should have by this gestation. I have so many unanswered questions.
I'm so undecided/nervous about breast feeding and feel I personally need some support and more info on it, not too mention talking about the birth, I've no idea what to expect, no idea what happens during labour and after delivery, any knowledge I have to do with pregnancy is either experience from this first 28 weeks, or what I have read on here or in books!!

Welcome to all the new ladies :) I might have to edit my first post and do a list of people expecting and what date :D

I totally feel the same as you!

I want to give breastfeeding a go but I have no idea on breastfeeding. If I can't breastfeed I have no clue on formula feeding either! Feel so clueless

I've not thought about labour yet as may need a C-section (due to low lying placenta) but I have a scan in 4 weeks which will determine whether I can give birth naturally or not. I guess my midwife will talk about labour after that scan (Well I hope she does!)

Wait, we're supposed to know about things like breastfeeding by now?! Lol, they don't tell you jack here unless you ask... actually it totally drives me nuts. Everything I know so far is from the books I bought, friends who had babies, and this forum!

My midwife asked me if I was planning to breast feed at my 25 week appt. I said yes I wanted to give it a try. She wrote that down in my green notes. End of conversation!!! Um hello.... I am FTM a little more info would be helpful! Have 28 week appt next Monday so will be asking what guidance and support there is available as otherwise I don't have a clue, think she only asked me so she could tick the box that says she has talked about it!!.

I'm a little but earlier at 12th - I'm not feeling too bad a bit of reflux and upset stomach, and tired - otherwise ok x

I haven't got my notes too hand but yes by now they are supposed to have spoken to us at least once, if not two or 3 times about breast feeding.

I definitely feel there is no "personal" touch with my mid wife, I'm just another women on her list as it were...

Welcome Mrs Doddy!

I think I spoke to soon with my not suffering because as of today, my back is killing me. Really achey, finding it hard to just walk around, having to go really slow. This is not good when I've a 5 bed house to re decorate!

:hi: I hope you don't mind me joining you ladies! I'm due 24th March but will be having an elective c-section at around 39 weeks x

I've been having lots of indigestion, and heart burn!! Also feel like a frail old lady as i've got SPD and excruciating back pain. It's especially worse when i've been sitting down, and go to a standing position. I feel like all i do is moan about how much pain i'm in. My poor hubby must be fed up of constantly hearing it!! :haha:

This has been the best pregnancy i've had so far believe it or not, my others I was constantly in and out of hospital with problems. I've actually enjoyed the pregnancy so far but to be honest, i'm about ready to be done now. I'm struggling to even put my own socks and shoes on as bump gets in the way and the constant pain is driving me nuts. Ahhh, feels so nice to have a little moan!! haha x

Anyone else feel like they can hardly eat without feeling like bursting? I swear my stomach is about half as capable now. :p Anyone drinking RLT? My midwife started me on that combined with nettle tea. Notice an increase in braxton hicks after drinking it. I drank RLT with my first but not as much as is recommended so I can't say it made much of a difference. Any home birthers out there?

Well my growth scan went well shes weighing 2lb 13oz atm and predicted birtg weight is 8 lb 11oz so not as big as they were making out! Got my glucose test on thursday and another scan on the 24th of january... also have a private 4d scan on 13th of jan as a anniversary present to OH and I :D

Ooh also got her pram today was well chuffed at it as was in the 'boxing day sale' in mothercare :D

Xx

I was so unprepared for breast feeding with DS and he wouldn't latch so I gave up. I felt horrible, I had this tiny baby who hadn't properly eaten for 24 hours and I was receiving no help as they were short staffed at the hospital. Mind you this will be 7 years ago come March, but it sounds like we're suppose to be natural pro's on it still. There is still time though.

Anyone still unprepared for their baby? I'm suppose to be moving soon, so I really have nothing done, but I'm hoping to move next month, February at a push as long as I can find a house I want. Right now there is nothing, but I'm guessing no one wants to move at Christmas.

Anyone still not bought anything yet, I seem a lot more laid back about buying maybe because this is my 3rd baby, and also what prams are everyone getting ooooohhhhhh I love prams lol

Hi ya'll I am a bit further than most of you, I am due on the 11th of March so I will be 30 weeks tomorrow. I feel like I am not really able to relate to a lot of the stuff in this tri yet though as most of it is labor watching! This is my third and final LO and its a little girl after 2 boys. This week I have been having a lot of hip pain due to her dropping down already, my back is also killing me. I can't sleep due to not being able to find a comfortable position or being able to breathe. I have all the big items bought just have yet to put them together and clean the bedroom out (she will be sharing with my 3 year old for a while). I plan to do that New Years day since I will be off work. Have also gotten a lot of clothes, mostly 0-3 and 3 months. Need more 3-6 month stuff but figure I have time for that. I had to completely buy everything new since this is the first girl but I love buying girly stuff! I do have her hospital bag packed though! Just not mine :)

Congrats everyone! Since both of our children are fully grown we had to rebuy everything.. and in a quantity of 2x everything hah. We've asked for no shower because we have bought way more than we will ever need and use ... But I heard through the grapevine that there is 1 possibly 2 suprise showers in the works.. Not sure what I will do with all of it if that is the case.

We got the city jogger double stroller and love it :) We bought the Britax B seats for the travel system to go with it but it adapts to most seats anyway. We had the nursery all set up till I decided I wanted to repaint it again because I didn't like the color so its a construction zone right now. Hopefully it will done being painted today and I can start putting it back together! There is some stenciling though that I want to do so that will happen later once these coats are dry.

Attachments

• combinationsquare.jpg
    combinationsquare.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe