Anyone else due towards end of March?

I'm due march 29 with a little boy! I have some constipation, a little heartburn, but the worst would have to be the SI joint pain I get occasionally. I had it for two days and Christmas I could hardly walk and nearly fell once or twice when the pain would hit while walking. Thankfully, it isn't bothering me currently.

Thankfully I've never been able to sleep on my back so this hasn't been an issue for me during pregnancy, but I've heard putting a pillow behind you is great to stop you from rolling on to your back when asleep.

I'm getting another scan at 32 weeks as I have a low lying placenta so they need to find out if it's moved up or not. If its still low, I'll have to have a C-section.

I have the big pregnancy C-shaped pillow that stops me from rolling over on my back. I curl the bottom of it between my hips because otherwise I get the pelvic pain, too. But since I'm not much of a side sleeper I also end up sort of my back - I actually consciously wake up uncomfortable, go for a pee, then set up my pillows so I am at a 45 degree angle, as if I'm on my forearms (or in a propped up hospital bed). It isn't comfy for the whole night, but if I go to sleep on my side then I find I sleep at the 45 degree angle for the last 2-3 hours before getting out of bed. My midwife told me that sleeping at a 45 degree angle on my back was perfectly fine.

I'm not bothered by sleeping on my back. As long as I'm not getting breathless etc, I'm not too worried. My body will automatically turn me if it needs to I'm sure. I spend a lot more time awake than asleep anyway.

Now that birth is nearing, I am finding myself asking more questions. Mostly about breast feeding, how I want the birth to be (the bits I can control such as visitors, spectators, etc).

How are you helping your time pass? I've got a 5 bedro house to completely re decorate and re carpet... By myself! Partner works to much, helps on the days he can but 90% of it is left too me. So my days are filled with paint, and fixing things.

Since im a sahm at the moment I try n find new hobbies to keep me busy but taking care of a toddler usually makes time pass quickly anyways lol I left all of my baby shopping till now so I have all that to do too still lol

Hi im also due March 26th. Im feeling very heavy after christmas and eating LOADS of junk food. I still have a lot of chocolate to get through!

Now christmas is over.. time to start buying baby stuff :) And Im going to start the nursery soon hopefully. March will be here before we know it :)

30 march here with baby no 2 , a girl. Looking forward to finishing work in 7 weeks!

Hi im due 17th of March..im feeling like baby has had a huge growth spurt these last few days and that combined with xmas eating has just made my belly feel so huge and tight...looking forward to eating less in new year to give this little one more room.
my boy is called Jacob....lovely name is is...he calls himself Jbob as he cant pronounce it yet...hes 2.5.xxx

Due March 30 with my Lucas :) Feels strange that the prenatals are speeding up. I have four prenatals at two weeks apart, four weekly and then I'll be a parent! Really looking forward to the glucose test though, apparently they spent the waiting time educating us on labor, kick counting and hospital preregistration.

Does everyone get a glucose test done? I've not heard about this, my next midwife appointment is in 2 weeks time

Does everyone get a glucose test done? I've not heard about this, my next midwife appointment is in 2 weeks time

It's suppose to be around your 28 week appointment, it's the gestational diabetes test thing. I think it's pretty standard. I wasn't asked if I wanted it or not lol.

My first OBGYN is tomorrow and I will be exactly 28 weeks, I am praying she doesnt ask me to do the glucose test lol I was told I could refuse it and do other methods of finding out if I have GD so Im thinking I might see what those are.

Passing the time - lol, I need MORE time! I'm writing my dissertation... used to be a slug, but the baby gave me a sudden kick in the pants!!!

Hi Everyone!! There are people that feel like they are in limbo like me YAY!

So my actual DD is 4/1 BUT I am PG with twins so I cannot go past 3/18 per the doctors so kinda ignore the ticker I guess since I will deliver no later than 38 weeks. I was going to be officially moving to this Tri thread in 2 days but I saw this thread and thought I would add myself to the list if thats ok.

I feel great luckily so far. I do have a cerclage that was put in at 16W do to funneling of the cervix. However, since the placement of it I havent had any issues (Knock on wood) I get a scan every 2 weeks to check it.

Hope everyone else is doing well! To be honest I have to go back and finish reading this thread since there was alot of responses which is awesome :)

Hi can I join, I'm due 26th march with our yellow bump x

HAHA At this point were going to need a running post on the front page to keep up with who is due when :) Love that were all in March! Lovely to see some support for our stage.

Hi :) due march 22nd here.. was glad to find this thread as everyone who posts in 2nd tri is way behind me and everyone who posts here seems way ahead so I've done way more lurking than posting these last couple of weeks hehe. Not really much in the way of unpleasant symptoms here though honestly if it wasn't for the major beating she gives my insides I'd sometimes doubt I even was pregnant lol. How prepared are you all for your new arrival? I remember at this point with my first I had everything done, nursery set up etc but this time I'm so unorganised its not good but i blame christmas for hogging my attention up until this point! I have my pram, a wardrobe full of clothes and just bought her Moses basket today! X

I am due 22nd of march and to be honest compared to last time i have no complaints. I have a very active baby which has started to give me pain while moving about but i love feeling it move. I am so unorganised this time round we still have all the big things from before but i have bought one item of clothing and by this point in last pregnancy i'm sure i had hospital bag already packed. Hoping to startbpicking things up now that christmas is over with xx

Hello my lovelies

I'm due on the 13th March so not quite end of March but more mid March. I too feel a bit out of place in third tri however many of the posts in second tri weren't relevant to me either.

I've had the dreaded heartburn from about 20 weeks but it has now become excessively worse. I literally cannot have any meal without knocking back some gaviscon straight after. It was the same with the first pregnancy too. The old wives tale of a head full of hair wasn't quite true for me. My son did have hair but it was quite sparse as you can see from profile picture.

I've also got SPD again so general movements are quite painful. But again I had that during my first pregnancy so was fully expecting it.

I've only got 7.5 weeks to go before full term which is also when I'm having cervical stitch taken out. Or 10.5 weeks until my due date; not that I'm counting down or anything ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->