Anyone else due towards end of March?

AC, typically when they have you come in at night it is to prep the cervix with cervidil. Then they start the drip in the AM if you need it. So, you may not labor until that morning.

Thats what I thought, so if I make it to my next appt, maybe the midwife can explain that to my DH :baby:

I've been having like a contraction/braxton hicks (unsure what they're called) an hour sometimes up to 3, and then have been losing my mucus plug, ALOT of it yuck! But aside from that nothing is happening..

Same here AC.

As of today I've started losing much larger amounts of plug. Nothing else tho really!

Gawww I haven't even lost large amounts of plug yet! I'm guessing it's going to just all come out at once right before or during early labor!!! I am having a lot of intense BH, but that's not really new. I decided to time them though, they're coming every 7-8 minutes 40-48 seconds in duration.... well, most of the time. Sometimes the interval in between is shorter.

I was up on my feet most of the day, got a few strong BH and lost some of my mucus plug! I know it means little, but hey, we're headed in the right direction! :)

That's still something TCK!

I've been having these really sharp and horrible pains on the bott left hand side of my stomach. They started yesterday morning but stopped late last night, I have no idea what it was but it was painful, had me stopping in my tracks everytime!

I've managed to get about 4 solid hours of sleep tonight so I feel a bit more refreshed, it's 04:39am where I am lol. But I definitely feel all birthing signs have come to a grinding halt again so your not alone. I lost loads of plug yesterday morning as I say but then it stopped and for rest of day I didn't lose any!

Blah... nothing new to report on my end. I hardly slept last night... :baby:

Nothing new from me either. Already did 40 minutes of prenatal yoga this morning. Am eating tropical fruits and will take a walk with husband after lunch... weather is not so good today, very windy and off and on rainy. I'll have some more tea later. This is starting to get old. I am normally a very active person (as you all can tell by my exercise habits) but the last few days it's started to feel forced and everything hurts... if I go out to walk I have to stop and pee every 15-20 minutes, which limits where I can go. So I don't want to go anywhere.

Also, no more frequent BH but then I typically get them at night and not in the mornings... I've only had a few since I woke up. Am dreading going *really* far over at this point...

Another doctor's appointment tomorrow. If it's like Thursday the elevator in the building will still be broken and I'll have to take my time making it up to the 4th floor. The only bright side is that maybe that will start labor.

I hate the constant having to pee.

It dawned on me this morning that I could still have just under 3 weeks, devastated me when I realised that! I pray it starts happening soon cos I've really has enough :(

I wonder who will go first... ?
Nothing here either besides more braxton hicks and some low down period type pains. No show, no loss of plug. Little one is more than happy in there. My daughter was in bed with us all night, sick. :( Didn't get much sleep either!

I don't think I am hardly getting any BH...?

Sometimes my stomach goes hard but its not uncomfortable and is not accompanied by period pains as people describe?

I do get alot of period pains which I do believe are BH but my tummy is not necessarily hard during these phases...

I have purchased some Clary Sage Oil which should arrive in a few days, by which time I will be at least 39 weeks so I don't feel guilty trying it! I have done a little bouncing on my ball tonight and going to do a bit more now as midwife has recommended this too bring him down as she says he is not progressing.

I know that if none of the things I am trying work, then I will be induced for sure. I am still pretty sure I am going to end up induced. Since yesterday I have lost no more plug! I have noticed his movements are MUCH less. (Not enough to concern me!) So maybe he is finally gearing up? I just don't know!

I'm SO grumpy!! my first pregnancy was SO much better because I was totally ok with going late and infact expected it.. so when I went into labour at 37w4d it was a shock. This time around I kinda thought I'd go early and NOTHING... and then with the midwife all concerned and all grrrr :growlmad:

So its like I'm just uncomfy and grumpy and sick of everything!!! I'm SO over being pregnant.. and yes I know I'm just heading into 38 weeks but being told that I shouldn't go past 39 weeks is ANNOYING there is so much pressure to go into labour naturally :growlmad:

I keep hoping this kid will make his debut soon, but who knows? :shrug: I did have two back contractions about 20 minutes apart today, but that was hours ago, nothing since, just weird lower bump pains here and there.

I have been really grumpy today aswell.

I had some super intense and super painful stomach pains earlier but again were all in stomach, nothing in my back.

Nothing exciting happening my end!

:baby: still nothing here.

Sometimes I think if I do something crazy then I might just end up in labour. :blush:

well, I just talked to my mom about my crazy BH contractions today and this weird feeling I had earlier when trying to poop - the kind where it feels like the baby's head is gonna pop out (cause I'm, as usual, somewhat constipated) and what does she tell me? "oh actually that's how labor with your brother started - I thought I had to have a bowel movement and suddenly my waters broke!" *crossing my fingers*

I have noticed I am not constipated lately, anyone else? Just nice and normal bms about 3 times a day, which is a huge change! My belly has dropped lots since yesterday! :dance:

Oh, hmm I do have semi-frequent bm compared to before - but they are rather difficult to get out, so I call that constipated! lol, maybe it's just the pressure from the baby that causes that though... in any case I am very, very low as well.

I'm jealous of you ladies who have babies nice and low. LO is in my ribs often!! Especially at night and my ribs start to tingle. Had another night of very little sleep due to my daughter being sick with a cold. I guess it's training for the newborn. Also feeling a little under the weather myself. No signs of immanent labor. I did a bunch of stretching and leaning over my birth ball last night to try and encourage baby to move to a more favorable position. No dice! Someone is wedged in there!

Zoey - you probably are getting braxton hicks often but maybe you aren't noticing them. Some women don't really. It's much more noticeable this time around for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->