Anyone else due towards end of March?

Definitely not noticing them as often as I'm probably having them!

I'm not constipated atall, quite the opposite, I can often go 2/3 times a day which for me is very rare!!

Talking if BM's, I need to go now but I'm holding it in cos we are in bed and the en-suite is right next to the bed, don't want OH to hear haha :blush:

Oh just go Zoey, its better to go now when you feel you can then wait and be uncomfy.
While it is embarassing having others hear you poop, it is a part of life :haha:

AFM... I've done walking, eating lotsa dates, spicey foods, bouncing on exercise ball, I've heard even going on all fours help NOTHING helping this labour start.
Anytime I think something is starting NOPE!! :dohh:

I swear it won't end...

Well, I just took a shower and am going to bed. I think a wee bit of mucus plug came out in the shower. Baby is really low and just had a bout of the hiccups. Nothing like feeling hiccups in your crotch :haha:

Besides the intense BHs, today was the lowest my bump has been and the worst I've felt as of yet. I can only hope that means labor is imminent. I am SO fed up.

I'm in bed too and have been since about 7:30!

I'm fed up but also really stressed about ALOT of housing issues I'm having so tbh, I think my opinion on whether I want this baby right now is changing!

aww tck thats good!!

Zoey, awww thats not good.. stress sucks :wacko:

AFM... feeling down.. trying not to but really wish something would start, I'm starting to try to wrap my head around how being induced might be the only way this baby is coming :nope:

aww tck thats good!!

Zoey, awww thats not good.. stress sucks :wacko:

AFM... feeling down.. trying not to but really wish something would start, I'm starting to try to wrap my head around how being induced might be the only way this baby is coming :nope:

I feel like that this morning. In a way I'm kind of glad to know that one way or another the end is near, be it induction or natural. A max of 3 weeks today I will be a Mummy and nothing else will matter.

I'm packed for hospital almost, I'm taking a small suitcase as I couldn't possibly fit everything in and that's with me only taking 2 baby outfits, and minimal everything else!

I only have last minute stuff to pack in my hospital bag, I was told to bring it with me to my appt on friday and leave it in the car just incase blech!!
But if the ultrasound shows no problems then I'll see about post poning the induction.. because I mean I wouldn't want to induce for no valid reason, like if baby IS growing and the umbillical cord and placenta are working then I'll post pone it by a week and go from there. I honestly don't see myself going into labour this week :cry: yes I'm having a pity party for myself :haha:

Personally for my own health, if I was offered induction now I would take it. Sounds selfish maybe yeah, but my mental health has never been stable and is far worse over past couple of weeks, not too mention the physical problems with my back and other things, but if you feel you can cope that bit longer then good on you!!

I hope all goes well for you anyway, I'm basically ready for this baby now, mentally I have been ready for about a month, but in terms of having all equipment etc, it's taken me a bit longer as I keep remembering last minute bits!

aww well I hope baby comes soon for you!!

So I read that nipple stimulation worked tmi sorry! So I tried it earlier and it just made me leak colostrum :haha: ooops!!

AC, hope you are able to go into labor naturally!

Just took my daughter for a walk in the stroller but had to cut it short because it was too windy. I am going to go for walks as much as I can to get things moving. Also going to try dtd. Not very comfortable at this point but if it gets baby out then OK!

Tried nipple stimulation and nothing for me! Too painful tbh!

Also tried DTD, did nothing and again just left me feeling sore...

I'm still yet too bounce on my ball (my bad!), but I am hoping my Clary Sage Oil arrives tomorrow and can try that!

I'm unsure if being stressed about wanting to go into labour helps or hinders or if it has no reaction :wacko:
Week 36 I did NOT want to go into labour and had more symptoms back then than now at week 38.
Week 37 I was ready for labour and nothing happened..
:wacko:

All that is happening is more of the same continuous loss of mucus plug, slow baby movement, which makes me think labour is near :shrug: and then the odd contraction but aside from that NOTHING. :growlmad:

How are you ladies doing?

About the same AC.

Some minutes I think oooooo it's gonna happen soon and other times I think it's never gonna happen lol. Just wish it would cos I'm totally ready now!

Me too, was kept awake last night by uncomfortable tightenings every 10 mins or so but nothing else since. Took DD to nursery this morning which is about a 25min walk and my pelvis was agony and have done a bit of housework which didn't help! Sat down with a cuppa now though and feel fine!
Growth scan tomorrow but would rather not go into labour after that until Monday as my mum is away for a long weekend, no pleasing me at all :haha:

As icky about how I feel about it.. I may try inserting a EPO capsule to see if that does anything, I'll insert it at night though.

I tried doing some supposed labour inducing exercises... not working. If anything it just made my hip and inner thigh ACHE :nope:

I'm really unsure about the whole inserting capsules into my bits thing but at this rate I will be trying anything. Still awaiting the arrival of my clary sage, I could go out and buy it in the shop but it's about £9 in there, whereas eBay cost me £1.67. It should arrive tomorrow, what's one more day lol.

I'm going on my ball in a second and I'm just gonna bounce as long as I possibly can

I feel you ladies. Every night I go to bed thinking maybe I will go into labor during the night and then I wake up.. still pregnant. Haha. Got up to pee last night and had lots of sharp pains down there to the point where I couldn't even sit on the toilet. Baby must have been in a weird position because he finally moved and the pain went away. Our midwife is stopping by this evening for a visit but I'm not expecting her to say anything I don't already know. Hope we go soon!!

Im currently bouncing on my ball but I read that doing circles on it helps more because it pushes baby into the cervix. I have to admit, since circling, my stomach is particuarly hard. I am just going to keep going. I just want this baby out now, god knows how I will cope with another 2 weeks and 6 days if thats what it comes too. Mentally I am beginning to get really down and stressed now :(

Aww, hang in there everyone. It's really tough the last few weeks. Seems like it will go on forever, but it IS almost over!! These babies are so worth it. <3

I think I'm more anxious because of the induction possibly looming and I would much rather go into labour naturally, and I thought for sure I'd go early so being this late is quite frustrating :nope: If it wasn't for the induction thing that might be happening I'd probably be a bit more laid back about it.. but like they have me booked for this coming sunday but I might cancel it if everything looks good on friday.. I know thats still a couple days away but right now its feeling like I will never ever go into labour :baby: yes I know I'm being dramatic :haha: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->