• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else enormous for 26 weeks??

molly27

Reaction score
Hey I'm 26 weeks tomorrow on 2nd baby and I'm HUGE.people keep asking me am I nearly due.my first little boy was 9lb 9oz so mayb this little one is heading this way although I've such a craving for fast food that I have it sometimes twice a week.please tell me others can relate to me

I'm 23 weeks and keep getting the ... " ah not long left then " erm no a while yet ha . I have a friend who 8 months and I'm same size as her lol .

People are very opinionated when they see a pregnant woman.i was asked the other day was I carrying a baby elephant

Im 23 weeks and some people refuse to believe that i'm pregnant lol I don't have a 'bump', I'm just still in the chubby state. Although this is my first, so maybe the 2nd will be different.

Ignore everyone. I know how unsettling it is to have people say weird things. I went to a music party yesterday and everyone kept saying "Are you excited", telling me how horrible birth was, how horrible their friends babies were, "when are you gonna be all big and fat", doesn't it suck you can't enjoy this beer...ect. There were a few more that made me kinda turn my head, like really? Oh yea, sooo many people touched me yesterday, trying to feel baby. Not like pats, but actual firm probing of the tummy. I started slapping hands away lol

Long story short, people loose their filter and they just need to piss off.

I feel huge although I'm probably not. I'm definitely bigger at this stage than I was with my last. I'm so scared of having a massive baby. My husband was 13lbs and I'm having a boy this time so it's freaking me out a little. My midwife told me the size of the baby is usually determined by the mother but I still worry that they won't pick up if he is big. I was tiny with my daughter really.

I am, people keep saying "you look massive" which is I think rude and upsetting (but I'm too polite to say anything) :(

Yep. I always grow a pretty massive belly. My family and close friends are all used to my enormous belly. But I get a lot of comments from strangers...thinking that I'm 'ready to pop' lol This is my 3rd so I'm kind of used to it, but it still gets old getting those comments and looks. I'm also very short so I have no where for all this to go except OUT. :) Enjoy your beautiful belly!!!

Right there with you! Probably the size now at 26 weeks that I was at 30 weeks with number one. Although I was chubby everywhere last time, this time I'm pretty much all bump and flabby hips.

My BOSS asked me, in front of the entire office, if I was sure there was only one in there the other day. He actually went there. Stupid man, he has four kids of his own so you'd think he'd know what NOT to say!!!

I'm 26 weeks and when I measured myself against the chart I was measuring 34 weeks, going to check that with midwife but definitely feeling humongous.

I'm almost 22 weeks and huge this time around, I keep getting I bet she will be a huge baby... really.... I got huge with my son near the end. This was my bump at 21 weeks this time around.

Attachments

• IMG_122878082891432~2.jpg
    IMG_122878082891432~2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 28
This pic will prove I'm enormous ladies

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 24
This is my 26 week bump. I feel like my belly is pretty big!

Attachments

• picture046.jpg
    picture046.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 4
Lol its funny I always get are you sure you have a baby in there? I want to look pregnant already :)

This is me today at 27+6 and I feel pretty huge too! I'm still slim everywhere else so I feel like my stomach is a heavy lump of concrete! Especially when I'm trying to sleep in bed, so uncomfortable!

Attachments

• PicsArt_1403690421445.jpg
    PicsArt_1403690421445.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 13
This is me at 14 weeks - quite frightening to be honest - I am dreading 26 weeks!!

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 13
I have been asked if I am almost due several times lol this was my 23 week bump

Attachments

• 10473458_10202261725089100_6759883051636743223_n.jpg
    10473458_10202261725089100_6759883051636743223_n.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.