• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else enormous for 26 weeks??

This is me at 21+5 and this is my first, got measured by my OB yesterday and was measuring 31 weeks and am 29 weeks. I get "must not be too much longer" at least once per week. and when I say I have 11 weeks to go most people end up in an awkward silence.

Attachments

• 21+5 (20+6).jpg
    21+5 (20+6).jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 5
All your bumps look lovely.

I had my diabetes test today as my mum is diabetic, I asked whether I could be measured and my bump is measuring 3 weeks ahead :( they sent me for a scan and baby was measuring 25 weeks (what I am). She said with your second your muscles are basically not as good as they were so you maybe bigger..... Her way of saying I'm just a bit plump ha ha ha ha xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 9
Im glad to see that there are others with slightly larger than average bumps...my bump is at that stage where people stare, and i just laugh thinking i have 12 more weeks

I got told yesterday 'you're so big, you're not even going to make it to September, never mind October, are you sure it's not twins? Have they got your dates wrong?'

I didn't think I looked too bad! I've gained more than I wanted to (19lb at 25 weeks) and a bit of it's gone to my bum and thighs, but most of it's belly, I think.

This was me on Sunday just gone, so 25 weeks:

Attachments

• 25 weeks.jpg
    25 weeks.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 6
WHAT???????? I think you look amazing for 25 weeks. not big at all, I think whomever said that to you is a jealous cow! I was bigger than that at 16 weeks :haha: you've got an adorable little bump!

I got told yesterday 'you're so big, you're not even going to make it to September, never mind October, are you sure it's not twins? Have they got your dates wrong?'

I didn't think I looked too bad! I've gained more than I wanted to (19lb at 25 weeks) and a bit of it's gone to my bum and thighs, but most of it's belly, I think.

Great bumps everyone. 26+1

Attachments

• 26wksedit.jpg
    26wksedit.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 5
WHAT???????? I think you look amazing for 25 weeks. not big at all, I think whomever said that to you is a jealous cow! I was bigger than that at 16 weeks :haha: you've got an adorable little bump!

Aww, that's so sweet, thank you :flower: It was my boss who told me that. I was really upset at the time, I sat in my car and cried, but I figure, well, I saw the ob last week and baby is measuring just a fraction above the 50th percentile, so pretty much spot on, so what does anyone else's opinion matter? :shrug:

I didn't think I was huge for 28 weeks but everyone I run into keeps saying how big I look. It's not a compliment!!

Thankx for all the replies ladies.i hav my diabeties test next week and doc appointment I'm worried they gonna say baby way to big

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->