Anyone else expecting a November sparkler? *Updated with due dates!*

My lmp was Jan.28, I think I I'd on Jan 11th, we dtd on the 10th... We weren't really trying! We only dtd once as an early v-day date night.

Afm... I'm exhausted from the minute I wake up until 10pm then I'm wide awake until 3 am. I haven't felt rested in about 2 weeks. Also, my bbs are huge and hurt so bad. When I get up from bed in the mornings they feel like they're ripping off my chest!

I have like zero symptoms.. starting to get a bit worried.

My LMP date was Jan 31st, which gives a EDD of Nov 5th, but my cycles are long and I know my O date was Feb 18th, so Nov 12th instead :) I am still POAS too!

For me, I did an ic at 5 days past my 5 day transfer (5dp5dt) so 10po, and got a super, super faint line, I thought it may have been the last of my hcg trigger, but I did another ic at 7dp5dt (12dpo) and got a stronger positive, then my frers I ordered came the next day, did one at 1pm and got a very clear positive. So that was 8dp5dt (13dpo). I had 2 day 5 blastocysts transferred, so have a small chance of twins! But I'm just hoping upon hope that there is one strong bubba in there, 2 would be amazing, but so would one!

I haven't tested now since Mon, I have a cb digi to do on Sat, but if it doesn't say 3plus I know I'll be upset so I'm debating not doing it? What do you think ladies, will it cause more panic than it's worth?

Also, is anyone else suffering with constipation? I am sooooo bad, Ive tried everything, but nothing is shifting :blush: I'm even drinking prune juice :sick:

Just had a fun manic POAS session, even an OPK! I'm not worried about the digi, as who knows when implantation was. It's the first time I've ever seen a cheapie OPK test line go darker than the control. And this just shows that cheapie pregnancy tests never really get darker than the control.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 12
Ill add my stats then if you all are :)

Lmp 4/2 ovulated 16/2 cycle length 25 days and lp 12 days. First Bfp at 9 dpo xx

Just had a fun manic POAS session, even an OPK! I'm not worried about the digi, as who knows when implantation was. It's the first time I've ever seen a cheapie OPK test line go darker than the control. And this just shows that cheapie pregnancy tests never really get darker than the control.
Ooh they're beautiful :happydance:

Manda I did an OPK the other day to see and it was the same! Looks crazy!
Storage that the IC HPTs don't get as dark though is it?
I hate CB digis and won't be using them again after I test again Fri/sat (last test)
:)

Wow manda! That's quite a session. Do you keep your tests? I kept mine from last time, and am keeping these too, I'm a hoarder!

I have every single one (over 28 but who's counting lol) they're all dated and lined up and I obsessively stare at the progression lol

Ok ladies... What was the Earliest/first/faint/any line you got? Like what date was it on? And lmp? If you were charting

I got my first pos poas on feb 19 my lmp was jan 8 but I have a 24 day cycle and I ovulated between the 6-8th of feb which means I concieved the 8th because I dtd on the 8th lol (our early v-day) which I love (cuz I think it's cute)

Anyway- anyone else know their dates?

Lmp was 27th Jan
O'd 11th Feb
Very very faint BFP 20th Feb @ 9dpo and a clear BFP 21st Feb @ 10 dpo

I has no symptoms besides tired and peeing till today I am soooo nauseas. Anyone else having a lot of light headedness even with eating? Mines horrible

Lmp 17th Jan but I have very long cycles - think I ov'd on 21st Feb and I got my bfp on 3rd march at 10dpo it was very faint but there - and then I did tests on 4th and 5th which got slightly darker each time - none of these were with fmu - and then I did cb digital last night just because i saw the tests when I went to the bathroom lol and it was positive 1-2 which would match my estimated ov date xxx

What do you girls think of these tests? There doesn't seem to be progression but today's looks darker than the rest right?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 8
Absolutely darker.didnt even have to clock on it to see that :) yay

Thank you!! Think I just need 'new eyes' and opinions as dh is completely bored of me going on about it I think :dohh:

Defo darker hun :hugs: I'm not liking frers for progression right now x

Looks darker to me! I dipped two ICs in the same cup yesterday and one was MUCH darker than the other so I am just done POAS lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->