Anyone else expecting a November sparkler? *Updated with due dates!*

I've but a graphic my hubby made in the first post if you girls would like to use it. Don't ask me how to use it I'm trying to figure it out lmao. X

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8380/8532769222_134a1ab5c5_m.jpg​

url for you to use:

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8380/8532769222_134a1ab5c5_m.jpg

right girls if you copy the image url a few posts above you can use the graphic.

phew! lol

On a completely unrelated note... Is anyone else's hair greasy? Ugh I usually get 3 days out of one but if I wash it at night it looks like I haven't bothered again in the morning :shrug: so annoying!

Oh blimey yeah - its so greasy!!! Have to wash it everyday and looks like it needs doing again by evening!! :haha:

My hair's been really greasy too! I just thought I wasn't washing it properly?! Even stopped putting conditioner on, as that made it worse! How bizarre!

Welcome to all the new ladies.

Fab graphic Gemie, will update my siggy shortly :flower:

My digis never came yesterday :( So looks like it will be tomorrow ill be doing one (if they come today)

xx

On a completely unrelated note... Is anyone else's hair greasy? Ugh I usually get 3 days out of one but if I wash it at night it looks like I haven't bothered again in the morning :shrug: so annoying!

Oh blimey yeah - its so greasy!!! Have to wash it everyday and looks like it needs doing again by evening!! :haha:

My hair's been really greasy too! I just thought I wasn't washing it properly?! Even stopped putting conditioner on, as that made it worse! How bizarre!
Weird isn't it and a pain in the arse having to keep washing it! Thank goodness for dry shampoo I say! :haha:
Welcome to all the new ladies.

Fab graphic Gemie, will update my siggy shortly :flower:

My digis never came yesterday :( So looks like it will be tomorrow ill be doing one (if they come today)

xx
Glad you like it :)

Never mind at least you can look forward to doing it. Xx

What do you ladies think of our group graphic? Do you like it?

I made dh make when he got home last night, I'm rubbish at stuff like that!

I like it although have no room in my siggy x

Hi all - found out yesterday I'm pg with #1! EDD is Nov 5th. Excited but also terrified. :wacko:

Afternoon ladies, how is everyone? Anyone else utterly shattered? I wake up tired, go to bed even more tired, and yet still cant sleep?! Keep having really bizarre dreams too!

Afternoon ladies, how is everyone? Anyone else utterly shattered? I wake up tired, go to bed even more tired, and yet still cant sleep?! Keep having really bizarre dreams too!
I'm with you on the weird dreams! Some are very bizarre :wacko:

Thankfully tiredness hasn't hit yet although pops is a fab sleeper (around 13-15 hours per night) so I'm getting more than enough. Ill have to get used to that changing again :dohh:

Thankfully tiredness hasn't hit yet although pops is a fab sleeper (around 13-15 hours per night) so I'm getting more than enough. Ill have to get used to that changing again :dohh:

I havent been a great sleeper for around 7 years now. I always feel like i sleep with one eye open waiting for one of the kids to wander in :dohh: Will sleeps through but since Xmas Amy often ends up in our bed. Think it was about 2am this morning. Then she wanted a drink. Then a wee. So that didnt help matters, lol x

I havent been a great sleeper for around 7 years now. I always feel like i sleep with one eye open waiting for one of the kids to wander in :dohh: Will sleeps through but since Xmas Amy often ends up in our bed. Think it was about 2am this morning. Then she wanted a drink. Then a wee. So that didnt help matters, lol x

Awwww bless her. :flower:

Well poppy is still in her cot so there's no escaping :haha:

Love the group siggy! Wish I had room!

I'm tired a lot. I'm having weird dreams every other night this time, which is new! Not noticing the cramps or nausea much today unless I'm sat down

Awwww bless her. :flower:

Well poppy is still in her cot so there's no escaping :haha:

Cots are great arent they. I kept Amy in hers til she was 3 for that very reason :haha:

Is anyone else still poas? Im out of hpt so have resorted to OPKs again :haha: Theyre positive :thumbup: lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->