Anyone else expecting a November sparkler? *Updated with due dates!*

I may have to use up my OPKs for fun. I have lots of ICs left and one CB digi and one FRER. I haven't used any in two or three days.

Well I did a CB digi and only got a 2-3 :cry:
I never got a 3+ with my miscarriages either. I am totally freaking out! :(

Well I did a CB digi and only got a 2-3 :cry:
I never got a 3+ with my miscarriages either. I am totally freaking out! :(

Hun the digis arent that accurate, please dont stress yourself. I only got 2-3 on monday too at 5 weeks and yet my frers were really dark. My friend on the other hand got a 3+ at 4 weeks and miscarried- you just cant tell how a pregnancy will go from those stupid tests.

And yet we still do them. I have stupidly just ordered another 2!!!

:hugs:

I poas today.....a FRER. As usual im worried! I do wish my digis had come although i dont know why because that will probably stress me out too :shrug: I keep telling myself to chuck my tests but I cant bring myself to do it :haha: I have 5 cheapies left and 2 digis on the way.

Any symptoms that I do have come and go. The only thing sticking around is hunger.

Is anyone getting lower back ache?

xx

:hugs: teacup - im sure all is fine - perhaps try another in a couple of days x

I poas today.....a FRER. As usual im worried! I do wish my digis had come although i dont know why because that will probably stress me out too :shrug: I keep telling myself to chuck my tests but I cant bring myself to do it :haha: I have 5 cheapies left and 2 digis on the way.

Any symptoms that I do have come and go. The only thing sticking around is hunger.

Is anyone getting lower back ache?

xx

Not this week but last week i did, and some quite bad cramping, which thankfully went! x

I'm getting a few symptoms, lower back pain on and off is one of them. Sore lump or two under armpits. EXTREMELY tired could sleep all day, shame I have to work full time lol.
I've mis carried twice before ths one, so I am quite nervous and apprehensive, just have to try and remain happy and try and wipe it out of our minds, easier said than done though aye xx

I'm getting a few symptoms, lower back pain on and off is one of them. Sore lump or two under armpits. EXTREMELY tired could sleep all day, shame I have to work full time lol.
I've mis carried twice before ths one, so I am quite nervous and apprehensive, just have to try and remain happy and try and wipe it out of our minds, easier said than done though aye xx

Yes, easier said than done but well done for trying to stay positive :thumbup: x

:happydance:

I'm due 10th November according to lmp.

Very early days yet but just wondered if anyone else has found out already? X

November sparklers 2013 due dates :thumbup:

1st
Tower6

2nd
Tesa
Squarecrisps

3rd
Teacup22
Glitterdiva

4th
acrossthepond
Loraloo
Willowfleur
Kdk24

5th
Zowiey
TandB
Rockinmomtobe

6th
LadyMacBeth
Brz04
Foxy37
MandaAnda

7th
2nd time
Welsh mtb

8th
Storked
Kate_live

9th
Married2012

10th
Gemie
Lovehearts
Lotuspetals

11th

12th
Emma93
Mimomma

13th

14th
Ksilme

15th
Babycakes29

16th

17th
Hannahgemini

18th

19th

20th

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th​

I love this :)

Congrats everyone!

I am due (hopefullly) on 9th November after a mmc in August. Terrified!

hi everyone and congrats! im due the 13th november!!!

ive got AF type cramps, but this should have been the day i started, but i had this with finley for the first 3months of pregnancy. xxx

Morning :) I took frers yesterday lol I kno kinda nuts the line was weirdly extremely darker and thicker than the control line. I wish we had digis that included weeks but we don't. That puts me at over 28 tests! Lol
And I LOVE the graphic how do I use it?

Ok ladies... What was the Earliest/first/faint/any line you got? Like what date was it on? And lmp? If you were charting

I got my first pos poas on feb 19 my lmp was jan 8 but I have a 24 day cycle and I ovulated between the 6-8th of feb which means I concieved the 8th because I dtd on the 8th lol (our early v-day) which I love (cuz I think it's cute)

Anyway- anyone else know their dates?

Morning :) I took frers yesterday lol I kno kinda nuts the line was weirdly extremely darker and thicker than the control line. I wish we had digis that included weeks but we don't. That puts me at over 28 tests! Lol
And I LOVE the graphic how do I use it?

Ooh I'm bot far off that I must admit. Oops lol

To use the graphic I've posted the image url a few posts further up :)

got my positive 4th march
LMP- 6 feb
we barely DTD this month, as i had thrush (sorry TMI) until around cd 15. xx

Hi Ladymuck80, like you I am really beside myself with worry but trying not to be. So early on isnt it, but hard not to be excited and think about the what ifs. Good luck and fairy dust xx

congrats everyone I am Due November 04, First one Don't see doc for a few more weeks though for first ultrasound. Can't wait

LMP 27/01, ovulated 13/02 and first BFP on 23/02 at 10DPO, although I thought it was a BFP the day before but wasn't sure.

LMP 3/2 ovulated (I think) 21/2 BFP 3/3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->