• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone else expecting a November sparkler? *Updated with due dates!*

Hey I am November 5th! I have a 4 year old so it's been a while glad to see so many others r due in November too

I'm due 9th Nov acording to LMP.

Its my first pregnancy, so a little nervous and hoping everything is going to go well!

Apart from sore breasts and a metallic taste in my mouth accompanied by EXCESSIVE thirst, I'm feeling pretty normal. When should I expect the sickness? :-/

My expected due date is November 6th!! Congrats to everyone :)

Its my first pregnancy, so a little nervous and hoping everything is going to go well!

Apart from sore breasts and a metallic taste in my mouth accompanied by EXCESSIVE thirst, I'm feeling pretty normal. When should I expect the sickness? :-/
I've got those symptoms too! Not metallic taste though.
I felt sick from about 6 weeks with pops but it never went and I had it through out even the night before she was born I was sick :nope: hope it's not the same this time lol

Oh no, I hope you have it easier this time!

So potentially I have another week or so of feeling fine before it hits? Eeeeek :(

I felt sick from about 6 weeks with pops but it never went and I had it through out even the night before she was born I was sick :nope: hope it's not the same this time lol

I haven't got the metallic taste but my boobs bloody kill! Will they subside at some point? I had my first wave of nausea today and I couldn't Eat my tea either due to feeling icky, I'm just over 5wks (I think, though I could be 9 wks)

Due date is the 8th! After a previous loss I have decided to allow myself some excitement :)

I haven't got the metallic taste but my boobs bloody kill! Will they subside at some point? I had my first wave of nausea today and I couldn't Eat my tea either due to feeling icky, I'm just over 5wks (I think, though I could be 9 wks)

I remember last time the sore boobs levelled off after a few weeks but then went through a phase of just my nipples killing me on and off. It's very strange this pregnancy lark! :haha:

Due date is the 8th! After a previous loss I have decided to allow myself some excitement :)

I don't blame you! Enjoy every second. :hugs:

Sorry for your previous loss. Xx

What do you girls think of this line progression?

From top to bottom 13,14 and 16 dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 10
Hi :) due Nov 1st I think. My #4 was ttc 5 cycles after 5 1/2yr iud. I'm going nuts thinking there's not much symptoms, or maybe Wont get a heartbeat and all that good stuff... I'm making myself crazy. Took 21 tests so far LMAO (1st pos feb 19th) anyway- no spotting or anything but so nervous so I keep poas even tho they're the darkest they can get now. Anyone that can help me feel more sane? Lol here goes the long loooooong first trimester

Oh my first apt is the 26th at 8+4 and the wait is sooooo hard. When are your first apts?

Hello lovelies =)

I'm pregnant again after having a mc 8 weeks ago at 6w + 6d.

I had one period in between, exactly 28 days after the mc
& I'm currently 3w + 6d pregnant, or 13dpo.. due November the 12th! =)

Still very very very early days, but I have so much crossed that this bean will stick!

Sticky vibes to all of you too!

xxx​

My booking in appt is 19th march. I do really think the first Tri draaaags :nope:

Hello lovelies =)

I'm pregnant again after having a mc 8 weeks ago at 6w + 6d.

I had one period in between, exactly 28 days after the mc
& I'm currently 3w + 6d pregnant, or 13dpo.. due November the 12th! =)

Still very very very early days, but I have so much crossed that this bean will stick!

Sticky vibes to all of you too!

xxx​
Sticky dust hunni :hugs:

I've never had a mc but I wish I hadn't read so many posts on how far along ppl have them ( my heart hurts for every one of you) those of u who have had them, did it feel different than now or was there spotting leading up to it? Or was it totally fine and them bam? I think I'm so nervous because this is the first time I actually tried to get pregnant so were just so invested already rather than finding out at 6+ weeks, you know..

Gemie, nice lines!

Welcome to Tower and Emma!

Towerm my last pregnancy was very normal. I had a missed miscarriage but suffered from morning sickness all the way until I finally started to miscarry naturally. My baby had died at 6 weeks and it was 6 weeks before my body figured it all out.

Wow. I'm so sorry. Those are the reasons why it's so hard to wait out this first trimester... I hope they do a scan at my first appointment which is still weeks away but I don't believe they do unless you don't know when u conceived or if your high risk so I'm still not assured that I'm gonna get much relief. Ahh the things we endure all before we even meet our little beans. No wondering are so attached from conception and it hits dad during his first delivery room moment haha

I've never had a mc but I wish I hadn't read so many posts on how far along ppl have them ( my heart hurts for every one of you) those of u who have had them, did it feel different than now or was there spotting leading up to it? Or was it totally fine and them bam? I think I'm so nervous because this is the first time I actually tried to get pregnant so were just so invested already rather than finding out at 6+ weeks, you know..

I went away for a few days, while I was away my symptoms stopped dead over night. Woke up in the morning and nothing. Not even a twitchy nipple! Went back home, a week later I woke up on the Sunday morning (6w+4d) with pink spotting. Well it wasn't quite as light as spotting, but wasn't heavy enough to call it bleeding. My OH took me to hospital, as I was getting bad cramps too. After a 4 hour wait in a&e they gave me another pregnancy test, took some blood and told me to go back if it got worse. We drove home for a few hours, the bleeding got heavier and I was in more pain. Went back to hospital, they kept me in over night, had a internal scan the next morning. Was told everything was fine and to go back in 10 days. Went home, had a shower and got into bed. Woke up about an hour later, doubled over in pain, so bad I could hardly breath. Passed two very large bits of tissue. So I just knew. Back to A&E! They did an internal check and said my cervix was open slightly but not to worry. Had to go back the next morning for another internal scan.. Was told there was only a tiny tiny tiny bit of tissue left, and that my body has 'disposed' of everything on it's own.

It all happened so fast, one day it was fine, the next everything had passed.

I bled for 5 days, 3 days of bleeding, 2 days of spotting. Just as though it was a normal period. No pain or cramps after the tissue had passed.
I had my next period exactly 28 days later. Then almost exactly 8 weeks to the day of the mc, I got my bfp!

I knew something wasn't right nearly the whole 7 weeks I was pregnant. For some reason I just couldn't get excited, so when my symptoms stopped, I just knew.. It was a case of just wait it out.
This time, I've had no real symptoms at all, apart from bloating and gas.. :blush:
Tonight my breasts and nipples have been quite tender, I've been more tired today and very thirsty. But no sickness or anything else. But I am only 13dpo after all..

xxx​

I have been really hungry but can eat much at a time. If I don't eat I get a headache but no where close to "sick" with all 3 dd's I was sick for 4 months straight- threw up only 1 time each pregnancy but was sooooo nauseas for months. So this time I feel so nervous that I'm not. And I don't have sore bbs at all just really big and full. They went up a size for sure but they're not sore so I guess I'm just waiting on any huge symptoms to reassure me that my
Hormones are going up and that I'm having a strong pregnancy. All 3 daughters were with my ex husband and not trying for any of them and then this one is with current husband and we tried for 5 months (his first biological baby) so that's definitely where my nerves are coming from

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"