Anyone else expecting a November sparkler? *Updated with due dates!*

Me too! Due Nov 12th, very exciting!!!

Hi Gemie,

I have just found out I am pregnant again and due in November, 17th I think. I too miscarried twice last year and I am totally terrified of it happening thi stime too. We just have to hope and make sure we take our vitamins and cross our toes, wish you all the best xxxx

Lots of support here Hanna . Were all scared and wishing this 1st trimester along xx

Yep all here to support each other, we've all come from different backgrounds ie previous loss, no other children/pregnancies, other children with experience but with one common ground we're hoping first Tri flies with no complications and that we get a beautiful bouncing baba at the end :hugs:

On a completely unrelated note... Is anyone else's hair greasy? Ugh I usually get 3 days out of one but if I wash it at night it looks like I haven't bothered again in the morning :shrug: so annoying!

I'm also 6th november , 35 weeks to go ladies lol . I am also anxious like most of us . Bloated , gassy and new today is a hungover type feeling .huge gap as my eldest is 21 and youngest is 16 . I'm on grandchildren and this baby is due on my grandsons birthday lol xxxx
Oh wow! Congratulations all round then!

I thought I had a big age gap with 15 years between my other 2 :dohh:

This is mine and my oh 1st together and is super exciting xx

I'm due 2nd November according to LMP, and 4th November according to my ovulation date! Sooo excited, this is our first baby! :happydance:

Oh and if anyone is clever and a whizz on the computer would you like to Make us a 'November sparkler' blinkie?

Thanks for adding all our dates Gem. Suddenly feels very real seeing it like that! x

Its nice to see so many familiar faces(i mean names lol) over here

Gemie, I didnt realise. Congratulations chick.

Yes, for the chat if that is okay? But I dont know when I ovulated, so dont know my EDD, wont be long for a scan for me any how.

Yes, for the chat if that is okay? But I dont know when I ovulated, so dont know my EDD, wont be long for a scan for me any how.

Well it's lovely having you with us :hugs:

Thank you. How are you feeling?

Better introduce myself to those that dont know me. I am Tasha, married to Matt and this is our eighteenth pregnancy but three at home. We have Morgan he is eight, Naomi-Mae is seven, Honey was born sleeping at 36+6 in May 2007, Kaysie Blossom was born 361 days later and is four, from August 08 until September 2010 I had seven first tri loses, then April 2011 Riley Rae was born sleeping at 24+3 and since then I have had five first tri loses.

Im glad to see you here Tasha. What a journey you have had :hugs:

Iv seen you around plenty ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"