Anyone else expecting a November sparkler? *Updated with due dates!*

Tower, it will be ok. We will survive this :D hard not to be nervous but we will make it! :hugs:

Anyone have a instinct feeling on what you may be having? :)

No idea. I just know that I wish I was having twins but they don't run in my family lol

I have an idea it's a boy. I don't know why I just do :shrug:

I had no instinct with either of my others.

hi, I hope you don't mind me joining :) I think I got my BFP yesterday (only believed it today though)

photo (4).jpg

If it is my BFP, and I ovulated on the 21st like I think I did I would be due around about the 14th Nov :) xx

My only issue is I have long irregular cycles - 40-50 days - had implanon out 25th Oct, so how would the docs work out EDD?

When I was younger, a 'psychic' (loose use of term) told me my first child would be a boy, and I have had several things tell me the same x

Only just seen this thread- can i sneak in too? :) Im due Nov 4th x

hi, I hope you don't mind me joining :) I think I got my BFP yesterday (only believed it today though)

View attachment 576789

If it is my BFP, and I ovulated on the 21st like I think I did I would be due around about the 14th Nov :) xx

My only issue is I have long irregular cycles - 40-50 days - had implanon out 25th Oct, so how would the docs work out EDD?

When I was younger, a 'psychic' (loose use of term) told me my first child would be a boy, and I have had several things tell me the same x

That's a lovely Bfp! :)

Only just seen this thread- can i sneak in too? :) Im due Nov 4th x

Lora course Hun, welcome :)

:hi: May I join in? My due date is 4th November :baby:

(still in shock :haha: )

I'd love a line like that willowfleur! Congrats :)

I'd love a line like that willowfleur! Congrats :)

I've done two tests both came out the same - I was a bit worried that the test line is so much darker than the control line, it is o.k do you think?:wacko:

I'm also 6th november , 35 weeks to go ladies lol . I am also anxious like most of us . Bloated , gassy and new today is a hungover type feeling .huge gap as my eldest is 21 and youngest is 16 . I'm on grandchildren and this baby is due on my grandsons birthday lol xxxx

:help:I have just found out this weekend. My due date should be 17th November. I am very nervous though as I miscarried twice last year and am trying not to get too excited.
Anyone have any support for me? I need it :)

:help:I have just found out this weekend. My due date should be 17th November. I am very nervous though as I miscarried twice last year and am trying not to get too excited.
Anyone have any support for me? I need it :)

I've had 2 miscarriages in the last year too....
It's hard and you will worry but the statistics are good! Only 1% of people have 3 in a row.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->