Anyone else expecting a November sparkler? *Updated with due dates!*

Must be a lot more that have had there babies :) congrats to us all for making the amazing journey of becoming mummies .first time or sixth time it's still such an amazing journey xx it felt like forever but now we get to hold our LOs <3

Wow, way to hang in there, rachy! I know another sparkler still waiting as well... <3

Well she's obviously really comfy in there, as she's still not made her appearance :0/

Rachy, I know how you feel as I went the full 14 days over! But just enjoy the last few days of intimate, private moments between you and your little one. I love that my little boy is finally here, but I do miss my bump with all the kicks and thumps that only we knew about :)

Can't wait to hear that your LO has arrived tho xx

Ah thank you JD, I think I may be in for the long haul :) I'm going to look at the little moments that way :) x

I keep coming back to see if you've had that baby yet rachybaby! Like ama said...can't be much longer! It'll be worth the wait!

I'm hoping this might be it, lost my plug over the last couple of days and now been woken with pains every 8-10 mins?! Feels like trapped wind but worse?! X

I'm hoping this might be it, lost my plug over the last couple of days and now been woken with pains every 8-10 mins?! Feels like trapped wind but worse?! X

Sounds like it!!! Praying for you and your little one. It's about time ;) !!! Keep us posted when you can!

So they're coming every 4-6 mins now, been like this since 7. Eeeekkkk fingers crossed!

Well she's finally here! Georgia Faye was born yest 12/12 at 4.59pm via emergency section weighing 8lb13.5oz.
I actually beat my induction by going into the night before :)
We're both doing well and settling in to our new family :)

Congratulations. So happy she is finally here. Enjoy your new little bundle x

Birth story if anyone is interested!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...nting-baby-monkey-sebastian.html#post30954061

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->