Anyone else expecting a November sparkler? *Updated with due dates!*

Everyone here now? So exciting... Does anyone want to make a follow on baby November sparklers thread?

Sounds good, then we can all keep in touch and see the baby's progress xx

DSC_0508.jpg

well after the pain and heartache, we have our precious little princess Zoey :)
she was 2 day's late and born at 8.35am on valentines day :) which was actually the original due date :) xx
she weighed 7lb 15 and 3/4 oz :) although looks bigger - everyone, midwives Inc thought she was 9 lb give or take :) xxx she is perfect ;) just wanted to update you all :) don't even know who is still subscribed :) x

Ksilme, I'm in tears...congrats on your rainbow!!!!!! I'm so glad you updated us. :) she's gorgeous. Look at that hair!

I hope everyone else is doing well!!!

ksilme! Oh my gosh look at that beauty! Congrats! What a great little valentine!

Thank you :) we are smitten :) everyone said she will have loads of dark hair like her daddy but I was bald and strawberry blonde when born so kind of didn't expect it, but I remember my mum saying to me that she has hair, now push lol xx and she definitely does have hair :) xx she is a perfect little mix of us too I think :) - she has my nose and ears :) x

Hope everyone is ok and well and all of your gorgeous sparklers are doing fab :) xx

Congrats hun, having just had my rainbow I know exactly how you feel about finally having your bundle here. She's lovely xx

well gals it has been a while hope everyone is well. So, I have a confession to make, Joe had a dream last night that I was pregnant again... and last night I said I had eaten to much and that I looked fat and I didn't need that he said well soon you will be again right/ I mean we are gonna have more babies in the near future right? So I am unsure what to think of all that. But, is anyone else gonna try again before baby is 1 year old?

View attachment 733815

well after the pain and heartache, we have our precious little princess Zoey :)
she was 2 day's late and born at 8.35am on valentines day :) which was actually the original due date :) xx
she weighed 7lb 15 and 3/4 oz :) although looks bigger - everyone, midwives Inc thought she was 9 lb give or take :) xxx she is perfect ;) just wanted to update you all :) don't even know who is still subscribed :) x

So happy for you and your new little Valentine Congrats momma:hugs:

Oh, big congrats, ksilme!

Peanut, I'd like a third, but I'll be waiting 2-3 years. Two kids is a lot of work for me. I feel torn at times, although I'm enjoying it so much. My hubby's about to be deployed as well, and I'm stressing that (I normally just get on with it, as I will this time as well, I'm sure).

i got really busy during my pregnancy trying to get the new house together. didn't really have time for internet affairs so i didn't really post in this thread. but here's my baby. born november 17th. <3

Attachments

• adorable eyes.jpg
    adorable eyes.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3
  • 102_0291.jpg
    102_0291.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2
Hi all, How is everyone? and the beautiful babies :) x
Zoey is now 5 months old and very lively lol. We are thinking about starting weaning, but unsure due to all the different advice and information :( xx

563.jpg

Good to see you, ksilme! Zoey is so adorable!! :flower:

Weaning is hard. You're right--there is so much conflicting information, and it's hard. Just go with your gut, and with little Zoey's cues. She'll let you know when she's ready to head that way.

We began weaning officially after the 6mo. mark. Joel had a few little bites of this and that during his fifth month, but he was definitely not interested in food at all and actually showed that he wasn't ready to eat (he still had tongue issues). He only now is eating with interest! Here's my littlest guy.

https://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s318/JamelynPics/IMG_0045.jpg

aww, he is so cute :) x
Zoey is already showing quite alot of interest in food (must get that from me lol) and has had a few tasters and enjoys it :) was hoping to wait until the end of the month/beginning of next month when she will be 24/26 weeks but tempted to try some purees now xx

Hi ksilme! She's so gorgeous and adorable!! If by weaning you mean introducing solids, one she starts showing interest and no longer shows signs of the tongue thrust reflex, she's probably good to start experimenting with purees. I wouldn't introduce any real solids until she can sit up unassisted though if you opt for the Baby Led Weaning route. But I hope you don't mean discontinuing breastfeeding or formula feeding. Babies under one get the majority of their caloric intake from nursing/formula and it's important to continue that until their digestive system is truly ready to fully absorb the various nutrients in purees and solids. Anyway, glad to hear she's doing well!!

Hi, thank you She is amazing :) xx
I mean solids/purees, we will be breastfeeding for as long as possible :) if she doesn't stop herself, I won't stop breastfeeding until roughly 2 :) x
She is so close to sitting by herself :) she can sit for a little while - about 30 seconds-1 minute :) x
How are your LOs xx

Aww, 4-5 months and up is so much fun. They change so much and so quickly! :) Sitting, scooting, crawling, walking, etc, it's all just so fun! :)

My little are doing well. Aidan is 7.5 months, scooting everywhere abs staying to figure out the crawling thing. He pulls up on EVERYTHING and desperately wants to walk and run to keep up with Abigail. Abigail will be two in a few weeks and is doing well also. We have our fair share of tantrums and whatnot but she is generally pretty easy going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->