Anyone else expecting October 2015

bexbaby

Reaction score
Looking for bump buddies expecting October 2015.

I got my BFP 3 days ago, I'm 4weeks 4days ☺️ I've got a 2 and a half year old son who is prefect! And I've had 2 previous miscarriages before this pregnancy. I'm hoping everything is going to go well this time around. I've been put on 5mg folic acid, cyclogest 200mg and aspirin 75mg, just wondered if anyone else has been on these in there pregnancy or previous pregnancies?

😊😊

Congrats! So Sorry for your losses. Hopefully this bean sticks! :hugs:
There is an Oct board started by Bing28 over on the buddies forum, come on over!!

There's also an October 2015 group in the pregnancy after a loss section xx

Congrats on your pregnancy, hopefully third times the charm :hugs:

Hi,

Great to hear more people are due around the same time!!

My EDD is 3rd of Oct but its estimated by calculator online as Im still awaiting to see midwife..

Anyone around the same date?

I am due around 9th October. :) like other ladies said there is threads for October. :)

Thanks ladies I'll have a look at the other threads :) Xxx

I'm due around the 15th of October all going well :)

I'm sort of October as got an estimated due date of 30th September sorry just not many people are due around my date! Xx

Congrats :) im too pregnant after two miscarriages and also on 5mg folic acid.
Come join us in October bumpkins in pregnancy after a loss :) x

Hi Im due 0ctober 10 th 2015. I'm here but will look for that other thread too. Hopefully this will be my first baby after long term ttc, loss and ivf. Xx

i'm due 10-10 like some others!! yay for our october babies! praying for a happy and healthy 9 months to us all.

I started spotting a bit yesterday which was worrying. I've been told to rest until Monday when I go for 6 week scan to see if everything is ok. How is everybody else getting on? Xx

i'm worried as well. i had bleeding in the night. my hcg levels today were good, but still scared till i have ultrasound on wednesday.

It's scafy isn't it. We got our bfps but we have so far to go xxx

I'm due on the 15.10 and have a 9 month old son .. Scary but very happy as I'm 39 and will b my last if all goes well 😘

lazy, any more spotting? what color was it?

my bleed was just that one night, none since then so that is good. i am trying to take it easy as well.

Julliet It was like a brown smudge in my knickers, then watering pink with some streaks of red but not very much. Then it stopped then a tiny bit of pink that I wouldn't have found if I wasn't searching. Nothing for quite a while. Hoping it leaves us both alone we don't need it. Coming up to 6 weeks. Eeeeek. Stick little peas!!!!!! X

lazy, yeah almost 6 weeks!!!!
glad your spotting has stopped. it doesn't sound like it was too much!!! mine probably could have filled a pad. i had this happen with my last pregnancy but during 2nd trimester. it was scary because those times gushes of blood came out, filling several pads over a few hours. on the scans that time they found a blood clot.
i am HOPING and praying the other night was the first and last of the bleeding. wednesdays ultrasound cant come soon enough!!!

Mines Monday 9 am. I'm glad it's soon but I'm very nervous about it. I'm scared I'll have a panic attack as I'm prone��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->