Anyone else expecting that has teenagers?

I have an almost 16 year old, a nine year old and one who'll be three at the end of November. My 16 year old was a bit unsure at first as the pregnancy was unplanned and came as a surprise but she warmed to the idea very quickly. My younger two are both very happy xxxxxx

I have 3 boys, 19, 2 and 11 months and we are ttc for #4

I think it depends on the child. Boys I find could careless unless like my oldest, they wait 17 years for a sibling. He was so excited when his brother arrived, didn't care to much while I was pregnant but the idea was cool to him it seemed. Now he wants a sister so bad as he says his brothers are enough boys in the house. I wouldn't worry how your kids will be. They will come around once the shock is gone. Congratulations

Well, you will probably all think Im crazy! LOL
Im 45 currently 9 weeks pregnant with #4. The others are 26, 23 and 19 (way past teenagers). I also have 2 grandsons 5 and 2!
Havent told any of them yet and not sure how to or how they will take it? I plan on using my youngest as an excuse cause He went away to college in another state for 6 months and my husband and I both had horrible empty nest symptoms! I thought we were going to go insane without a child in the house and I ended up pregnant about the time my son was due back! So we will blame it on him for leaving us with an empty nest!
It will be awhile before we tell them. Im being very cautious because of my age and want to make sure everythings ok before we tell anyone!

Good morning,
I am an Italian boy, recently moved to your country with my family and I speak little English.

I am the son of a 37-year-old woman, a new husband (whom I had to accept) after my father's death, and now the biggest problem is my mother's pregnancy.

I am an only child and I am 18 years old and I do not want any other brothers. I'm angry, I do not want to share anything and my mother say that I have to see the good side.

It's nice to have a little brother or sister! This will help to mature, that are choices of the couple and not of the children and that my behavior is very childish.

For my mother I am childish and self-centered.

Everything revolves around her, her sexuality and her dream of a family extended to 37 years, without attention and respect towards me.

I am really desperate, do not want siblings at home, but my mother say that she does not give up the desire to receive the love of other children

Your happy children have other brothers?

Thank you

Hello Frederico :)
When I was 13 my mother died, my father remarried when I was 16 and had a surprise new baby when I was 17. When my little brother was born and became part of our family it was like a sadness from my mother was lifted off of the family, like the lights had been switched back on :) It may seem strange at the moment but when they arrive I am sure you will grow to love them and be happy watching all the laughter they bring, plus they will think their big brother in his car and off on his adventures will be a total hero! Good luck :)

Good morning,
I am an Italian boy, recently moved to your country with my family and I speak little English.

I am the son of a 37-year-old woman, a new husband (whom I had to accept) after my father's death, and now the biggest problem is my mother's pregnancy.

I am an only child and I am 18 years old and I do not want any other brothers. I'm angry, I do not want to share anything and my mother say that I have to see the good side.

It's nice to have a little brother or sister! This will help to mature, that are choices of the couple and not of the children and that my behavior is very childish.

For my mother I am childish and self-centered.

Everything revolves around her, her sexuality and her dream of a family extended to 37 years, without attention and respect towards me.

I am really desperate, do not want siblings at home, but my mother say that she does not give up the desire to receive the love of other children

Your happy children have other brothers?

Thank you
Hello Federico,
My children ended up being 19, 24 and 26 when my son was born. They are now 2, 21, 26 and almost 29.
My current husband helped raise the other 3 but is only the biological parent of the 2 yr old. If you ask him though he has 4 children not 1 and he treats them all the same. My 21 yr old was oretty attached to his step dad and kind if like an only child because the other 2 had moved off right after high school. The baby was the hardest on him because he was jealous of my husband and myself. He did not hold him for probably 6 months. Then he kind of grew in him and he wanted to be a part of everything new the baby was learning and thought it was pretty cool. Now the 21 yr old is very protective over the 2 yr old. Buys him everything and the 2 yr old tthinks the 21 yr old hung the moon. Little boys really look up to their older brothers. I think you will see this in time.
My other 2 older children are both married and they and their spouses adore him.
I say give it time. Also if your step dad is a good guy and treats your Mom good please dont resent him. Im sure he is willing and wants to be a father for you too. I know as a teenager thats very hard cause I went through it myself. My situation was not a good one, the guy only wanted our mother and not her kids which was a horrible feeling but some guys like my husband now are very good fathers. My 3 children LOVE and adore him and My husband would do anything for these 4 kids. Hes taught the olders ones everything about life and is really good to them so if your stepdad is a good guy please give him a chance. It will take alot of stress of your Mom and you too!❤ Much Love to you!

Moms Thanks INFINITE of REAL HEART for your attention to my particular situation and for the kind and profound response.

I'm really very confused!

My mother's husband is a man younger than my mother, but He loves my mother very much and acts like a father to me.

He is a business man and does not want to miss anything economically, to the family and to claim my respect for his rules: times and times for my return home and more ...

But another problem: my mother with my father has never wanted other children and now immediately pregnant with this man.

I think that he take advantage of the particular situation that we live, take advantage of my friendship ...

I had a motorbike accident, he rehabilitation gym owner, and so start attending our house; elegant person, always ironic, start dating my mother for friendship.

Begin him to go shopping, invite dinner outside. to dance and this not problem, I was happy, do not think that He take advantage of the situation and I do not think that my mother fall in love with young man with physical gym ...

I will discover their relationship, one evening by accident.

I plan to sleep at my grandmother's, but I come home, enter the garage, the internal door that connects to the house, open the bedroom door to greet my mum and I see them in bed.

Let me imagine my bewilderment, my very angry, furious mother invites me to immediately close the door and go to my room.

I feel a lot of anger, desire to beat his man, but he big and big double of my physical stature, and I shut up, like a child, I close the door and go to my room without saying a word.

After a few days they start living together, after marrying and today they are a child for them.

Mom and her husband tell my friends that I am jealous because I am an only child.

My mother say that she is very happy to give a little brother or sister that no better gift from parents than to give children the opportunity to grow up with a brother.

My mother loves her husband a lot, and they joke about my difficulty, say that my fear is to share the stroller and play with another child ... and everyone laugh at me ...

To say that I am a self-centered, spoiled child, and thanks to a brother I will become a better, more mature and responsible person that I will learn to share.

Last night to say that these are decisions of the couple and that they do not compete with their children, and that they must learn to share spaces and learn how to live.

My stepfather last night said that I for him as a first child, but I must soon get used to the idea of having small brothers, who will have a large family and my mother pregnant until her health allow.

In other words: either accept and help at home, or the door is open!

Really very confused, my mother at this age play the large family, and with my biological father never had other children ...

Thanks again for your attention and your words of affection towards me.

Wishing well to you and your families.
Sorry for my bad english.

Moms Thanks INFINITE of REAL HEART for your attention to my particular situation and for the kind and profound response.

I'm really very confused!

My mother's husband is a man younger than my mother, but He loves my mother very much and acts like a father to me.

He is a business man and does not want to miss anything economically, to the family and to claim my respect for his rules: times and times for my return home and more ...

But another problem: my mother with my father has never wanted other children and now immediately pregnant with this man.

I think that he take advantage of the particular situation that we live, take advantage of my friendship ...

I had a motorbike accident, he rehabilitation gym owner, and so start attending our house; elegant person, always ironic, start dating my mother for friendship.

Begin him to go shopping, invite dinner outside. to dance and this not problem, I was happy, do not think that He take advantage of the situation and I do not think that my mother fall in love with young man with physical gym ...

I will discover their relationship, one evening by accident.

I plan to sleep at my grandmother's, but I come home, enter the garage, the internal door that connects to the house, open the bedroom door to greet my mum and I see them in bed.

Let me imagine my bewilderment, my very angry, furious mother invites me to immediately close the door and go to my room.

I feel a lot of anger, desire to beat his man, but he big and big double of my physical stature, and I shut up, like a child, I close the door and go to my room without saying a word.

After a few days they start living together, after marrying and today they are a child for them.

Mom and her husband tell my friends that I am jealous because I am an only child.

My mother say that she is very happy to give a little brother or sister that no better gift from parents than to give children the opportunity to grow up with a brother.

My mother loves her husband a lot, and they joke about my difficulty, say that my fear is to share the stroller and play with another child ... and everyone laugh at me ...

To say that I am a self-centered, spoiled child, and thanks to a brother I will become a better, more mature and responsible person that I will learn to share.

Last night to say that these are decisions of the couple and that they do not compete with their children, and that they must learn to share spaces and learn how to live.

My stepfather last night said that I for him as a first child, but I must soon get used to the idea of having small brothers, who will have a large family and my mother pregnant until her health allow.

In other words: either accept and help at home, or the door is open!

Really very confused, my mother at this age play the large family, and with my biological father never had other children ...

Thanks again for your attention and your words of affection towards me.

Wishing well to you and your families.
Sorry for my bad english.

I don't know why your mom wants a large family now but did not before (is she the kind of person who just wants whatever her husband wants?), but you need to understand that a 37 year old woman does not feel like an old woman, and also that she is not just your mother, she is also a person with her own feelings and needs. Trust me, you won't feel that old when you're 37.

Your mom had you really young and now at 18 you're a legal adult in this country. It sounds like she put your needs first through your whole childhood, and now she is putting hers first.
It may be time for you to get as good a job as you can and start saving up to move out on your own or with roommates.

I do agree with the others that you will probably learn to love your little brother when he gets here.

I'm 38 in a few days and in prego with a 13 yr old boy hes excited and so iam I bit nervous though. On the plus side we have in house babysitters for those much needed super market trips and of course not so we can have a night out with a friend or o/h .lol.

@MissMarpleFan

Thank you !
Yes you are right
but I am ashamed of my friends who see my mother very pregnant.

But problem: my father is dead and my mother is a new marriage, right away.
I am an only child and want to remain an only child, I'm fine alone.

My mother and her husband announce pregnancy on my birthday.
Like a novel, my mother approaches with a serious and penetrating look and announces that I have a little brother or sister and then asks, what do you prefer?

The classic questions that mothers address to young children and not to adult children.

My mother teasing, saying that I imagine, that in the end when a new marriage was always a new baby.

Her husband, my stepfather, always laugh, to say that I must not exaggerate with the enthusiasm that can harm my health, say that I have to get used to the idea, to the news and that they will have different children.

To say that the brothers have an added value, this is a gift to me, which are not my choices, and that I accept, otherwise I can leave the house.

No respect for me.

I do not understand why my mother has another child after so many years.

Sunday my mother in front of my cousins, remove the keys of my bike, and slap, just because I say that many pregnant women make an abortion.
No humanity from anyone, my mother say it's nice that I experience this natural suffering resulting from the birth of a brother, so I grow and mature and understand that I'm not at the center of the universe.
A friend of mine, yesterday, to say that my mother is very young, fertile, living next to a man who loves her and makes her happy and positive for the whole family and I have to rejoice and be happy, no embarrassment for women to get pregnant, if he already has other big children.
That I after birth, help at home, with bottles and changes.

@Chezzer
Thank you !
I do not understand, excuse me to speak little English, you do not shorten and use easy words.
Your child is 13, first child?
are you pregnant now?
Does your child babysit for your new baby?
I do not want to babysit my new little brother

I have an almost 16 year old, a nine year old and one who'll be three at the end of November. My 16 year old was a bit unsure at first as the pregnancy was unplanned and came as a surprise but she warmed to the idea very quickly. My younger two are both very happy xxxxxx

Hi!

Now happy to have a little brother?

I hope too, female ...
19 years difference after birth
poor me!

Wow! My eldest was 16 when my youngest was born :)

Congratulations on your little one, I hope everything goes well for you

Wow! My eldest was 16 when my youngest was born :)

Congratulations on your little one, I hope everything goes well for you

I two months from my grandmother and my mother empty nest syndrome and little brother gift ...
I keep updated forum on birth, thanks for best wishes

I'm 35 I have a 16 11 and 6 year old my 16 year old was the worst of the lot telling her I was pregnant she cried the youngest and middle were over the moon lol x

I'm 35 I have a 16 11 and 6 year old my 16 year old was the worst of the lot telling her I was pregnant she cried the youngest and middle were over the moon lol x

Hi,
Son of 16 is now happy, has he accepted? Your presumed date childbirth February?

Hi,
Son of 16 is now happy, has he accepted? Your presumed date childbirth February?
It's a girl my 16 year old daughter she has come round to accept it now I just think it was a shock at first I'm due 19th Feb

It's a girl my 16 year old daughter she has come round to accept it now I just think it was a shock at first I'm due 19th Feb

Hi,
for girls it is different, maternal spirit, easier to accept a little brother.
Thursday mom medical examination ultrasound, asked me to accompany ..
I embarrassed, I accompany her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"