anyone else experiencing swollen vagina lips?

birdy

pregnant after loss
Reaction score
:blush: bit embarrassing really but the last few days i've noticed that my vagina is all swollen on the outside does anyone know why this is?
I'm wishing for some one to say it's a sign labour is on the way ha ha:happydance: but some how i don't think it os.
any advice would be great xxxx:flower: thank u xx:thumbup:

I have this too!! I thought my VJJ just got fat! Glad i'm not the only one to notice it! No idea why though!xx

ive had this for about a week or so, i hope for me its not a sign of labour! lol
ive been a bit sore aswell from it rubbing on my pants (sorry way TTI) lol, have no medical reasons,just wanted you to know your not on your own :)

It's quite normal in general in pregnancy. Don't know whether a late onset might have anything to do with labour or not. It's just all the extra blood glow really.

Yup, extra blood flow and pressure of the baby's head pressing downwards :)

Yup.. don't think it's a labor sign though, I still have 6+ weeks left!

i had this just for the one day last week.was so weird and felt numb to. havnt had it before or since

ive had it for a week now i asked my doctor she said its my body getting ready for baby and babys pressure doesnt hurt just thicker not my lips but top of pubic bone

The extra fluid you find around your ankles, hands etc when pregnant can also end up around your labia. So it could simply be oedema :)

Doesn't mean labour is coming! I've had this for 2-3 weeks now...

just like other areas in pregnancy there is excess fluid - tis why we can get swollen feet, ankles, calfs, hands, face etc

I had this with river. Went down a few days before I went into labour

I have this too! I mentioned it to my mum and she said she had it and was told it was veins swelling from the pressure of baby pressing down x

I've had swelling for.. I don't even know how long. It literally feels like I've been trying to have sex dry or something. Annoying when I wipe!

Mine's down to varicose veins down there :( only swells when I stand/sit upright so for me it's due to the uterus pressing on a vein

Bahahaa I noticed this last night, I tod my OH and he was like :/ Why is it like that?
I said, I don't frickin know !!! haha xxxx

OH said i've got fat flaps already this time... Charming!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->