Anyone else extremely thirsty???

momwithbabies

Mom of Two
Reaction score
I have been a guzzling water like crazy!!! I've drank so much that I have to pee all the time. Anyone else have this symptom or am I just crazy? I'm around 10 DPO. Crampy also like AF will arrive soon.

I have been a guzzling water like crazy!!! I've drank so much that I have to pee all the time. Anyone else have this symptom or am I just crazy? I'm around 10 DPO. Crampy also like AF will arrive soon.

Yes!! It's really weird for me to be dying to drink water like this. I actually posted the same question a few days ago. A few ladies said it was one of the first signs they had when they got pregnant so I think it's a really good sign. I'm really hoping it's not the dry air this time of year where I am. I'm 9dpo now and I think the thirsty thing started around 6dpo. Generally the past couple days I've been feeling like af is coming, and this evening I had a bout of nausea... and I'm quite gassy. Fun! Hope these are signs of bfp's and not craziness!!! Lol! Fx

Yes!! It's really weird for me to be dying to drink water like this. I actually posted the same question a few days ago. A few ladies said it was one of the first signs they had when they got pregnant so I think it's a really good sign. I'm really hoping it's not the dry air this time of year where I am. I'm 9dpo now and I think the thirsty thing started around 6dpo. Generally the past couple days I've been feeling like af is coming, and this evening I had a bout of nausea... and I'm quite gassy. Fun! Hope these are signs of bfp's and not craziness!!! Lol! Fx

I'm glad someone told you it's a good sign. I told my husband and he looked at me like I was crazy. The air's dry where I am too, so I hope this is our time! Keep me updated and I'll keep you updated.

Same same same. I have woke up every night lately to drink water and I never do that, ever! I woke up last night and had to have a big glass of milk... I dunno. I'm not convinced, but I sure am confused. 2+ days late too... so weird. I am so skeptical though.

It might be dry air though. We have had the furnace on.

Same same same. I have woke up every night lately to drink water and I never do that, ever! I woke up last night and had to have a big glass of milk... I dunno. I'm not convinced, but I sure am confused. 2+ days late too... so weird. I am so skeptical though.

It might be dry air though. We have had the furnace on.

I'm definatley a skeptic. I think I'm on my 18th or 19th month of TTC; after awhile, you start to guard your heart. Keep me updated and we will hopefully find out whether the thirstiness is due to pregnancy or something stupid.:)

I'm so thirsty I carry around a cup of water with me everywhere! Of course then I have to pee ALL the time! I ask the teachers in my hall to cover for me so I can run to the restroom and they are getting confused about why I have to go all the time. I don't want to tell them it might be because I'm pg though...shhh it's a secret! :haha:

When I was pregnant with my son my 1st symptom was being thirsty all the time, that started at 7dpo and I just knew I was pregnant! Good luck ladies hope u get ur bfp x

I'm so thirsty I carry around a cup of water with me everywhere! Of course then I have to pee ALL the time! I ask the teachers in my hall to cover for me so I can run to the restroom and they are getting confused about why I have to go all the time. I don't want to tell them it might be because I'm pg though...shhh it's a secret! :haha:

I know! I'm a teacher too! I teach 90 minute classes and sometimes I have to grab a teacher from the hall! I hope they don't think I have a problem, but like you, I don't tell people that I possibly could be pregnant! Here's to hoping we are and we arent just thirsty!

When I was pregnant with my son my 1st symptom was being thirsty all the time, that started at 7dpo and I just knew I was pregnant! Good luck ladies hope u get ur bfp x

I hope I'm like you were! Fingers crossed but cautious.

Me too. Very strange aswell for me to be drinking so much. Here's hoping it means lots of bfp's are coming.

I know! I'm a teacher too! I teach 90 minute classes and sometimes I have to grab a teacher from the hall! I hope they don't think I have a problem, but like you, I don't tell people that I possibly could be pregnant! Here's to hoping we are and we arent just thirsty!

Thats funny, I didn't even think about them believing I had a problem:haha: What dpo are you and when are you going to test? Keep us utd! Fx for us and :dust:

Thats funny, I didn't even think about them believing I had a problem:haha: What dpo are you and when are you going to test? Keep us utd! Fx for us and :dust:

I think I'm around 12 or 13 DPO. I woke up with cramping this morning, so I might be out here soon. :( I'm still thirsty. I've been eating like a cow, but maybe that's because AF is due to arrive. My hopes are diminishing, but I'm trying to keep my mind on other things today. At least it's Saturday and Thanksgiving break is coming up! :) I think I'm not going to buy a test. I'm going to go to the bakery shop today and maybe eat some fudge instead. Ill keep you updated if I decide to test or if AF arrives.

I think I'm around 12 or 13 DPO. I woke up with cramping this morning, so I might be out here soon. :( I'm still thirsty. I've been eating like a cow, but maybe that's because AF is due to arrive. My hopes are diminishing, but I'm trying to keep my mind on other things today. At least it's Saturday and Thanksgiving break is coming up! :) I think I'm not going to buy a test. I'm going to go to the bakery shop today and maybe eat some fudge instead. Ill keep you updated if I decide to test or if AF arrives.

Amen to it being Saturday. And because of furlough days our Thanksgiving break is officially on!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and fyi I had af type cramps too, but then they just disappeared!

Well, AF got me today (in the middle of a field trip). I knew she was on her way because of the cramping. I'm still thirsty, but I guess that has to do with something else. On a happy note, I am excited to spend Thanksgiving with my family! I realize the most important blessings in my life are my two kids. Maybe a third child isn't written in the stars. I've been TTC for about 19 months. The mindset of "I want another baby yesterday" hurts too much. I'm thinking about changing my mindset on getting pregnant, monitoring fertility, buying pregnancy tests, buying ovulation predictor kits, etc. to if it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, I'll be okay. I truly will be okay. God bless y'all and have a fabulous holiday season!

crazy I just created a thread with this same question!

Yes I am ESP of an evening then I need to pee in the night. But this has happened to me previous cycles. Hate this waiting game!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->